Rounded pin tail twins

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I remember when guys like Jimmyboy (aka, shaka guy) thought the new-fangled thruster fin setup was for kooks. It's hard to get traditionalists out of their comfort zone.
Really kook and even harder to stop being a kook aka: once a kook always a kook.... :drowning:
Try again: I would say a traditionalist like me who surfs short stubby quads 6" under my height, has no thrusters in current quiver, and couple months ago went stringerless eps/epoxy "DFT" 5150 with speacial "Twuad fin set up, and is 52 years old is pretty far out of confort zone:shaka: What has a kook like you done? Score fireturd mid length crutch that surfs like a short board braa wowzers now datz what I call progression:waving:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I wouldn't be cast'n no stones in that there direction, young'n. Ya got yerself a crutch at least 8 years before I did.

Don't know why I suddenly developed a country accent.
I am 100% sure you could not ride my It2win any time during your surfing career :drowning: I also love to log and mid board I use the tool or board needed for job:shaka: I do not use it to compete with crowds for a mushburger wave matter fact never see me around crowds do not surf local points:cheers:Still waiting for you post your fireturd quiver I bet your baked potatoe really shreds or gtfo:bricks:
this thread :foreheadslap:
Sorry just realized never posted my twin pin could not help crutchterd would follow me to this thread :drowning:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Payback is a bitch, as they say. :shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka:
Showing more and more how big of a kook you are is what you call pay back :foreheadslap: wow I thank you might be the biggest fukin' kook of the universe and beat out suk, team brazzo, adult learner during covid lockdown, and even he/she competing in woman longboarding:drowning:

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
100% sure untrue and I know as fact Dylan at Stretch factory uses cad program on pc to see board design etc but as far as I know has no machine to cut at factory but my other shaper Malcom Campbell has erbb legend "Sharky aka gws" cut his blanks and roughly cut the "bonzer kool aid" into bottom of board etc then Malcom does all the fine tuning by hand.

Love this

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Showing more and more how big of a kook you are is what you call pay back :foreheadslap: wow I thank you might be the biggest fukin' kook of the universe and beat out suk, team brazzo, adult learner during covid lockdown, and even he/she competing in woman longboarding:drowning:
It would be more entertaining if your trolls weren't so brain dead.