14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I'm old enough to remember what a hard on the authoritarian left in this country had to disarm the American people long before Columbine. Every school shooting has been nothing but an opportunity for them to move the political agenda they've had even before the first. Communist utopia requires a disarmed populace.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Mealymouth Republicans in congress won't budge an inch on gun control, despite that vast majority of Americans being in support of it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I blame lax regulations of firearms. I blame you and people like you, particularly those elected to or appointed to serve us. I blame myself for not doing more. I'm not such a lame idiot as to blame one town's swat team for a decades old national public health problem.
Too bad the problem is much more multivariate than simply guns

People seething are too emotional and stupid to make any rational decisions

“Not doing more”. What are you going to do?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Mealymouth Republicans in congress won't budge an inch on gun control, despite that vast majority of Americans being in support of it.
“Gun control” is present in many states, including where it’s so controlled that it’s a borderline violation of rights in places like CA and NY

It does fuckall to prevent any of this and is simply authoritarian control for those who actually abide by laws

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
“Gun control” is present in many states, including where it’s so controlled that it’s a borderline violation of rights in places like CA and NY

It does fuckall to prevent any of this and is simply authoritarian control for those who actually abide by laws
We could have better background checks and waiting periods. We need more barriers in place for legal ownership.

That said, there also needs to be protocol that mandates that law enforcement immediately guns down these shitheads.

Reactions: npsp and manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We could have better background checks and waiting periods. We need more barriers in place for legal ownership.

That said, there also needs to be protocol that mandates that law enforcement immediately guns down these shitheads.
Barriers for legal ownership?

More barriers for speech too?

And yes, these fucks should be made into Swiss cheese immediately

• Haha

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Barriers for legal ownership?

More barriers for speech too?

And yes, these fucks should be made into Swiss cheese immediately
Yes.

Yes. Especially for immigrants from Serbia.

Most definitely. If it happened at your school you could be a hero. Don’t wait for the cops.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes.

Yes. Especially for immigrants from Serbia.

Most definitely. If it happened at your school you could be a hero. Don’t wait for the cops.
This has been a good lesson why you should never count on cops and that those who say ONLY COPS HAZ GUNS are fools

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I'm old enough to remember what a hard on the authoritarian left in this country had to disarm the American people long before Columbine. Every school shooting has been nothing but an opportunity for them to move the political agenda they've had even before the first. Communist utopia requires a disarmed populace.
what do you propose we do? seriously fk you gun dorks. imagine if that was one of your sons.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's not surprising the same people who weren't bothered by lockdowns and mandates are the same people who want mass disarmament

• Haha