Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
LOL JFK was an absolute physical wreck, and had to be doped to the gills to even function.

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
True.

But that is the generally held view.

I would like to posit the idea that most humans are sh!t.

I think you might be mistaking the fact that most humans are sh!t for faggyness.

Correlation does not always imply causation.

Stay the fook out of the way of a hyper-intelligent hyper industrious homo sexual.

And the jeep driving lesbian carrying a half eaten burrito.

That what I say.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Bunch of haters just can't deal with the fact that Tucker Carlson embodies peak masculinity.

PRCD has your testicle tanner arrived yet?

Okay, back to shirtless wood chopping.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Going to reference this thread in my pitch to the wife to let me bang other chicks, what do you think my chances are?
Mine would knife me in my sleep.

But back to me, I'm trying to figure out a spot in the backyard where the neighbors in the two story won't be able to see me testicle tanning. Situation looks tight.

And if she catches me testicle tanning she'll probably knife me in my sleep.

That's her answer to everything it seems...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Bunch of haters just can't deal with the fact that Tucker Carlson embodies peak masculinity.

PRCD has your testicle tanner arrived yet?
On its way.
Okay, back to shirtless wood chopping.
:love: Back double bi, please.

@$kully, time for a physiognomy check.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
David French before:
This morning, the Washington Post highlighted a study showing that the grip strength of a sample of college men had declined significantly between 1985 and 2016. Indeed, the grip strength of the sample of college men had declined so much — from 117 pounds of force to 98 — that it now matched that of older Millennial women. In other words, the average college male had no more hand strength than a 30-year-old mom.
What changed his mind? Seems like younger men started taking his advice and then he went WHOA WHOA WHOA:
1650405896585.png

1650406068138.png
Wouldn't:

1650406150715.png

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
In this country, things really have become shockingly pussified in the last few generations. If a coach/teacher treated kids today like we were treated, they'd be out of a job inside of a week and probably in jail. Then there was the whole walking to school thing. Uphill. Both ways. Through the California snow drifts.

Did you guys know you can get penile cancer? Yup. My life was better when I didn't know that little factoid. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. Enjoy those testicle tanners!!!

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink