Tucker Carlson: The End of Men

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm in my late 30s. I'm able to keep up with the 20 year olds in the water. I get good sleep. I'm in good shape. Put in about 30 miles a week between walking/running/hiking. Low body fat. Not depressed. Normal sex drive. I'm sure my testosterone levels are normal and not in need of supplementation.
But this is a MAJOR issue. You should get yourself tested, it’s the only way to be sure:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Drastically declining levels of testosterone (the definitive male sex hormone) in young people is not a major story. Just like obesity and diabetes are not major stories.
Again, the Reuters article says, second sentence, "This trend does not appear to be related to age". Yet you keep singling out young men.

Is this because we don't want to bang Billie Eilish nearly as much as we want to bang Taylor Swift???

Isn't this the guy who shoved a dildo up his ass in public just to prove he was straight?
I don't know, but I am not interested in masculinity lectures from someone with such a hilariously contrived appearance. The haircut that is, or was, all the rage. The hipster x lumberjack facial hair thing.

Gavin looks like he was designed in a lab to **** off people who lived in Portland before 2005-ish.

Just put on that weird song, paint your nails, and weirdly dance to that weird song while saying "I'd f--k me hard" in the mirror, Silence of the Lambs style.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit
There have been a lot of studies with mixed results on smoking.

Cigarettes - anything from an increase in T to no change vs nonsmokers.

Cannabis - decreases T level

Getting exercise and fvcking help maintain T levels.
yep, I've been using cannibis to treat my HighT for years. Have to stay fully saturated just to maintain some control

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Interesting. I've noticed the opposite. A lot of faggy boy's are just...fags.
True.

But that is the generally held view.

I would like to posit the idea that most humans are sh!t.

I think you might be mistaking the fact that most humans are sh!t for faggyness.

Correlation does not always imply causation.

Stay the fuck out of the way of a hyper-intelligent hyper industrious homo sexual.

And the jeep driving lesbian carrying a half eaten burrito.

That what I say.

Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Men who scoff at Tucker and his documentary on men are better men than Tucker.