Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You keep acting like the justice department isn't part of the same organization
which organization?

the justice department is part of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys?

crazy!

I love how you keep ignoring all the information out there....why were they trying to interrupt the certification, why did they attempt to send falsified sets of electors from the states?....why were they attempting to interrupt chain of custody?

derp it's jurst sperch and pertests! derpa derp

• Love
Reactions: mundus and Pico

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
which organization?

crazy!

I love how you keep ignoring all the information out there....why were they trying to interrupt the certification, why did they attempt to send falsified sets of electors from the states?....why were they attempting to interrupt chain of custody?

It was an attempted coup by any definition, of course Ifail will deny until he is six feet under.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
which organization?

crazy!

Federal government derp derp derpity

"Interrupt" a ceremonial process? OH EMM GEEEE

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
More than a year removed from January 6, 2021, Trump told The Washington Post in an interview Wednesday that he regretted not marching down to the US Capitol that day with the rioters who overran the building.

"Secret Service said I couldn't go," Trump said. "I would have gone there in a minute."
Are you suddenly against protests or is the lack of looting and arson what has your panties bunched?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
"I've got to be the cleanest, I think I'm the most honest human being, perhaps, that God has ever created," Trump said.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

minimizes an attempt to violently prevent the transfer of power

maximize the transgenders

totally rational!

still waiting for your argument about why words don't mean the things they do when they disagree with your idiotic narrative

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The least important part of coup attempt, just being dishonest out of spite and embarrassment for being dumb enough to buy the con or actually a mentally ill cultist?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Spite or delusion? You can deny reality all you want, does not change it. You really cannot make up the absurdity of a Anti Authoritarian, Anti Globalist Trumptard. BTW any shame for being a Putin fangirl in the past?
Talk about denying reality :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Talk about denying reality :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Still think the Michigan Gov banned people from mowing own lawns or the 6a covers search and seizure? You did fangirl for Putin and you denying it is just a further example of how dishonest you are. Again spite or delusion?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Still think the Michigan Gov banned people from mowing own lawns or the 6a covers search and seizure? You did fangirl for Putin and you denying it is just a further example of how dishonest you are. Again spite or delusion?
Ifall knows everything about all sorts of stuff even when he clearly doesn’t. Imagine being an expert on con law but not knowing the 4th Amendment lol.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ifall knows everything about all sorts of stuff even when he clearly doesn’t. Imagine being an expert on con law but not knowing the 4th Amendment lol.
Him and ilk have become Trump, if you never admit being wrong it does not count!