Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I like when she chased the Parkland students around right after they were shot up and told them they were all paid actors.

She seems sane.

Honestly, I'd think the RNC would want to do something about her, but it seems that they're going all in on the Q folks.

• Haha
Reactions: _____ and $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I like when she chased the Parkland students around right after they were shot up and told them they were all paid actors.

She seems sane.

Honestly, I'd think the RNC would want to do something about her, but it seems that they're going all in on the Q folks.
The more batshit you are the better you do in the Republican Party.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
The more batshit you are the better you do in the Republican Party.
obviously, they have not hit bottom yet. if we have to run another election cycle with this nonsense, so be it. the chips can fall where they may. hard to see any upside for the GOP in this direction - can't imagine how the conservative normies and the RNC crazies will be able to coexist in the same party.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Their antics are creating an us or them situation. Forcing people to choose advances the ball.

I think the Capitol riot created an us or them choice that helped our cause by moving fence sitters.

• Haha
Reactions: _____

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You're gonna need another ChiRona to save your ass next time. You should probably put your order in now.
Your statement indicates desperation. You must see that. So, you remain a pro-Trump, pro- Capitol invasion person, or are you now on our side?

• Haha
Reactions: Norm' and _____

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You're gonna need another ChiRona to save your ass next time. You should probably put your order in now.
Reported yesterday that the Arizona Republican Party has seen over almost 10,000 people leave the ranks since the election. In a state that was won by Biden by just a few thousand votes, that's a lot of movement.

Trump's actions post-loss will be more harmful to (R) than COVID was.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and _____

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I’d call out the willful ignorance but you can only beat a dead horse so much before the sh!t getting spewed out it’s rear end becomes too much to handle.

• Haha
Reactions: _____