Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

"The Ukrainians have decided to set up international territory in the middle where they are separating Indians and Africans. They are letting people wait; we have Congolese people stuck for two days and had their passports taken away. This morning, students were beaten because they didn't stand in the 'black line'," she added.

Many of the African students are from Muslim nations, so we know they should be kept out at all costs!

I'd imagine this is a tough situation for everyone. Hopefully they get rid of the racist sh!t and just get people safe.

That said, if I'm in another country and war breaks out, I'm going straight to the closest US consulate. No fucking way I just start walking.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'd imagine this is a tough situation for everyone. Hopefully they get rid of the racist sh!t and just get people safe.
That would mean "getting rid" of the average Ukranian.

In my experience they're not too fond of black folks... see them as a lower class of species.

Last edited:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
The fake war goes on. This woman questions the Russian soldiers, cusses them out, and puts a curse on them. "Take these sunflower seeds and put them in your pockets so when you die here, flowers will grow."

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I know, right?

Newayz, I started my boycott of Russian-owned businesses today.

If you know of any R.O.B.s, post the mfer's up here.

They're likely wiring money home to family still in Russia.
Is this really happening? LOL

You guys must interact with much dumber people than I do outside of this forum.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Please try to support Ukranian owned business as well.

Looking for a Ukranian vegan cake maker.

Please post up if you have any info.

I'd drive up to LA just to show my solidarity.
Please go back to your boycott of the political forum. It was a lot more fun when you were pretending to take the high road and avoid politics while posting politics in the general forum.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Bolton is a neocon.

His line of thinking gets props in this thread.

Using the article he wrote in the Telegraph, I decided to post one of his idiot ideas as my own, and expected to be told how idiotic my ideas were.

Instead, I got props:

View attachment 125164
So who here is repeating Bolton's talking points?

You used plural.

Cracks me up how the New Right is stealing liberal positions from 60 years ago.

Goddamn hippies.