Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
OK, I've seen enough.

Time to make it hurt.

I'm thinking:

Effective immediately - bar Russians from entering the United States, the EU, and NATO countries.

Expel Russian citizens already in the above countries.

Some will say this is too harsh and disruptive.

Really?

Ask Ukraine what harsh and disruptive mean.
I forgot to give credit to John Bolton for the above nonsense

But approval from posters such as mundus and afoaf does indeed indicate neoconservativism continues to be the hot look.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
it's funny how the pendulum swung so far away from the neocon view of the Cold War and post-cold war era but here we are right back where we started.

I've developed a sudden hankering for cold-war era movies. where are my Rocky 4 and Top Gun VHS tapes?
Is it a coincidence that the Top Gun sequel, decades in the making, is coming out later this year? those Hollywood elites will stop at nothing to boost sales

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
  • Love
Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I forgot to give credit to John Bolton for the above nonsense

But approval from posters such as mundus and afoaf does indeed indicate neoconservativism continues to be the hot look.
So Biden is going to war?

Or is he a neocon because he's not going to war?

This is so confusing.

Reactions: Aruka and hal9000

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Isn’t Putin the Neocon for invading a sovereign nation, attempting to oust their leader with the idea of installing a puppet government friendly to his interests? If so what does that say about all his fanboys? Yet somehow Biden who’s wisely showed discipline and restraint is the dangerous and provocative neoliberal who wants war? This is all so confusing.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hey I’m just here for the jokes. Took me nearly 3 days of watching the news to finally correct my lifelong incorrect pronunciation of the city as Key-Ev and not the correct Keev

however, I’m that much more woke now, so, I’ve got that going for me too

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Isn’t Putin the Neocon for invading a sovereign nation, attempting to oust their leader with the idea of installing a puppet government friendly to his interests? If so what does that say about all his fanboys? Yet somehow Biden who’s wisely showed discipline and restraint is the dangerous and provocative neoliberal who wants war? This is all so confusing.
Yup

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So Biden is going to war?

Or is he a neocon because he's not going to war?

This is so confusing.
Bolton is a neocon.

His line of thinking gets props in this thread.

Using the article he wrote in the Telegraph, I decided to post one of his idiot ideas as my own, and expected to be told how idiotic my ideas were.

Instead, I got props:

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.50.35 AM.png

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

"The Ukrainians have decided to set up international territory in the middle where they are separating Indians and Africans. They are letting people wait; we have Congolese people stuck for two days and had their passports taken away. This morning, students were beaten because they didn't stand in the 'black line'," she added.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Bolton is a neocon.

His line of thinking gets props in this thread.

Using the article he wrote in the Telegraph, I decided to post one of his idiot ideas as my own, and expected to be told how idiotic my ideas were.

Instead, I got props:

View attachment 125164
:)