Creepiest surf spots

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
El Porto. Not the break, but the parking lot. Even at first light, it's become infested with every Tesla-driving Eurotrash, South American and East Coast transplant, #VanLife surf school grifter, and try-hard hipster homo. A lot full of kooky creeps. Every time I tell myself it's the last time, and then when everywhere else is essentially flat I go there. I hate LA.
i love the dudes that drive in w/ their tricked out vans from right down the street. like you live in Hermosa - couldnt have drove the prius here?
its bad tho. weekdays with swell dps are worse than the weekends now.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
i love the dudes that drive in w/ their tricked out vans from right down the street. like you live in Hermosa - couldnt have drove the prius here?
What do black and red ninja drive :shrug: and do the dudes in vans bring board racks to wax up?

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip and Havoc

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
El Porto. Not the break, but the parking lot. Even at first light, it's become infested with every Tesla-driving Eurotrash, South American and East Coast transplant, #VanLife surf school grifter, and try-hard hipster homo. A lot full of kooky creeps. Every time I tell myself it's the last time, and then when everywhere else is essentially flat I go there. I hate LA.
Please post the video of the 2 asians fighting. Laughing helps work go by quicker lol

• Love
Reactions: rowjimmytour

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
:shrug:
The next spot North is another illegal parking spot off 101 freeway and ranch land and then you have El Cap next which you can park off freeway but if not in correct zone you get ticket same with refugio. The 2x spots between both have shoulders off freeway and are legal to park and before tunnel we all know the entitled spot you either boat, friend, or beach walk..
Below is spot rice, boneroni, and I are talking about a right point that hugs the coblestone rocks on shore.

Here is where you and one off are refering to...
You've got that backward but whatever, it's getting tedious correcting.

ZZ Soft Top

Nep status
Sep 22, 2013
Manta Sonica
Yup. And Mar Vista dads that pack all their gear into their vans for a South Bay strike mission and then hang out with their doors flung open to show off all the crap they bought.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Punta Abreojos in front of the cannery, saw a freshly killed seal still bleeding out from a bite the size of a mini-fridge. The lord is among us...

Reactions: keenfish