Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just admit it you have no sense of right and wrong and might makes right. The anti authoritarian Putin fanboi LOL
People who share a border, a language, and a shared history with us matter

People on another continent on the other side of the world don't

Why is this so hard for you to grasp Neocon McGee?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

You mean a northern border, right?

Because those southern guys are definitely not our concern.

Reactions: ~rwright~

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Ok Clown boi, notice I am not calling for troops, but to deny Putin completely provoked the situation is delusional. Remember when your bois marched with Russia is our friend signs?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ok Clown boi, notice I am not calling for troops, but to deny Putin completely provoked the situation is delusional. Remember when your bois marched with Russia is our friend signs?
Who denied that Putin created the situation?

The second sentence has nothing to do with the first. Russia is no more or less our friend the Ukraine is

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The second sentence has nothing to do with the first. Russia is no more or less our friend the Ukraine is
Bullshit, it is democratic country that overthrew a Russian puppet that wants to join the west. You have to be worlds ignorant and delusional history major ever.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

A country that launches state-sponsored malware attacks on muh private business costing them productivity and property like an electronic St. Floyd funtime is no more or less our friend than some much smaller country that willingly gave up nuclear weapons and doesn't f--k with anyone?

Are you high?

I mean I don't want to go to war on Ukraine's behalf, but one country is CLEARLY more our friend than the other here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You mean a northern border, right?

Because those southern guys are definitely not our concern.
Tell me you do your own lawn maintenance without telling me you do your own lawn maintenance.

Ps. Ms. Harris is on the southern border detail, it’s as good as fixed. I hope to see her either take over the presidency when Joe kicks out or 2024 at the latest.

• Love

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Tell me you do your own lawn maintenance without telling me you do your own lawn maintenance.

Ps. Ms. Harris is on the southern border detail, it’s as good as fixed. I hope to see her either take over the presidency when Joe kicks out or 2024 at the latest.
Why are you so worred about Kamala? She's light years ahead of three of the last four Presidents. Probably still mildly toxic waste, but we've lived through W, Trump, and Biden.

• Love

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why are you so worred about Kamala? She's light years ahead of three of the last four Presidents. Probably still mildly toxic waste, but we've lived through W, Trump, and Biden.
All the hate form the usual suspects is just a coincidence she is black female. LOL