The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I think that was later.

Cortez studied in the war college in Spain.

He knew how to warfight.

The story of how they were trapped and built a gauntlet and attacked a force that outnumbered them is crazy.
The whole story is just beyond crazy. I’ve always thought it would make an epic movie. Actually, you could probably turn it into an epic miniseries. Too much to fit into a 2 hour format

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The whole story is just beyond crazy. I’ve always thought it would make an epic movie. Actually, you could probably turn it into an epic miniseries. Too much to fit into a 2 hour format
Yes, a great movie!

Ridley Scott should make.

I've thought this ever since I was forced to read all the history on it in college.

Mini series is better.

I would have lots of hot Latin Indian chicks in the show. Tons of big banana shaped tittle action.

They used to give Montezuma a new hot chick to fuck every night.

I want that deal.

I always feel like something is missing from my life.
Maybe if I had Montezuma's hot chick every night deal I wouldn't be so sad?:dancing:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Stick that shoots fire for the win!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Such as? :unsure: His key positions on hot button topics that actually drive votes put him more to the left than the right.
Such as endorsing Gabbard and railing against transgenders and whining incessantly over shitheads like Alex Jones not being able to participate in the "free exchange of ideas".
:roflmao:

He's a classic libertarian turd.
And so are you.
That's why you love to suck his pepis so much.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Such as endorsing Gabbard
Ok, and? . .. . She's a registered Dem and supports policies such as reigning in the military industrial complex, criminal justice reform, and socialized medicine. Yeah- seems that she agrees with Mitch McConnell on everything :roflmao:

Holy fook you are dumb :trout:

and railing against transgenders
Please provide an example of this. He is only critical of male-to-female trans participating in sports as women, because there is a clear physical advantage that is indisputable. When the topic of specific trans people comes up, he regularly refers to them with the pronoun they prefer.

As usual, you have jack sh!t to back up your positions.

He's a classic libertarian turd.
And so are you.
Further proof that you have no idea what libertarianism is.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Stick that shoots fire for the win!
Disease helped Cortez, so did the other tribes. What convinced the other tribes to join him was seeing him fight with technology from 4000 years into the future. After a few Ws, the other tribes decided it was time to throw off the yoke.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ok, and? . .. . She's a registered Dem and supports policies such as reigning in the military industrial complex, criminal justice reform, and socialized medicine. Yeah- seems that she agrees with Mitch McConnell on everything :roflmao:

Holy fook you are dumb :trout:

Please provide an example of this. He is only critical of male-to-female trans participating in sports as women, because there is a clear physical advantage that is indisputable. When the topic of specific trans people comes up, he regularly refers to them with the pronoun they prefer.

As usual, you have jack sh!t to back up your positions.

Further proof that you have no idea what libertarianism is.
Fucking hillarious.

Gabbard is a Democrat, that must be why ifailalot, Rogan and yourself lost your sh!t over her.
:roflmao:

"Further proof that you have no idea what libertarianism is.."

That's exactly what a libertarian would say.

I love your pretending that you and Rogan didn't sh!t diapers over transgenders.

:Zero integrity looser.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Reactions: PRCD

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I lived a 20 minute walk from this place. I didn’t spend hours there. I spent days there. The skull rack is a must see!
La Malinche was a major player in her short lifetime
Cortes would have done it eventually but not nearly as easily without her.

Mexican Spanish is full of Nahua words and phrases. History recorded in some fashion is very long here.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Fucking hillarious.

Gabbard is a Democrat, that must be why ifailalot, Rogan and yourself lost your sh!t over her.
So you have no proof to back up your assertion that Gabbard is some kind of DINO. Just like I thought.

Which also makes it a circular argument, because both her and Rogan regularly speak in support of far more left wing positions than right wing ones. You walked yourself right into a circular argument without even realizing it :roflmao: :trout:

At best you have a handful of anecdotes that conflict with their clearly stated positions on issues, while also being the guy who regularly says "BUH THATS AN ANCDOTE" whenever presented with something that goes against his views. lolololol how convenient.

"Further proof that you have no idea what libertarianism is.."
No, it's just me using your kneejerk "you don't know what _____ is" trope against you :trout:

I love your pretending that you and Rogan didn't sh!t diapers over transgenders.
There you go plagiarizing Afoaf and moving the goalposts, again. Even if he did "sh!t his diapers", that's not the same thing as actively railing against them.

Reactions: kpd73

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
A media source that had direct quotes from the SG and was corroborated by Newsweek and many other sources. Yawn.
A media source that published a purposefully misleading headline, using language that was not present in the article or the quote.

Which you parroted of course.