San Jose requires firearm owners to carry insurance and pay a yearly fee.....

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s amazing to me how homeowners insurance will do things like make you remove a diving board from your swimming pool for liability reasons but they don’t seem to even bother asking about guns in the house as no ones ever been accidentally shot.
Which constitutional amendment covers diving boards?

Reactions: Ifallalot

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Dude. Read White Fang. Look at a pitbull. Pitbulls f uck up other dogs. Pitbulls fight other pitbulls.
White Fang is one dog-fighting epic...not something to get behind....but
a great tale....

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
They’re both gay.
Easy there. I like my Outback. Its a good surf mobile / work mobile. Was after a small to mid sized SUV for work/play. Drove pretty much everything under $35K. Was a very frustrating process as I didn't like anything. Ford, Chevy, Jeep Toyota, Honda. all got a thumbs down upon driving them. Having pretty much given up on the traditional SUVs I stopped to look at a Subaru Forrester. It was OK. While I was there I started looking at the Outback which wasn't even on my radar. The hidden roof rack cross bars, easy maintenance interior and the layout under the hood for doing oil changes and basic maintenance suckered me in. Gotta say its a pretty damned nice vehicle. Been very happy with it. Only criticism is that it could use another 25hp.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Easy there. I like my Outback. Its a good surf mobile / work mobile. Was after a small to mid sized SUV for work/play. Drove pretty much everything under $35K. Was a very frustrating process as I didn't like anything. Ford, Chevy, Jeep Toyota, Honda. all got a thumbs down upon driving them. Having pretty much given up on the traditional SUVs I stopped to look at a Subaru Forrester. It was OK. While I was there I started looking at the Outback which wasn't even on my radar. The hidden roof rack cross bars, easy maintenance interior and the layout under the hood for doing oil changes and basic maintenance suckered me in. Gotta say its a pretty damned nice vehicle. Been very happy with it. Only criticism is that it could use another 25hp.

Is your wife Ann Lesby PhD by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

"Why, I was hanging a minimum of five at all times!" :roflmao:

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Great Horned canaries are based as f--k. Just savage.
I have a claw-footed bathtub that's a stone killer.

Actually, I own several claw-footed bathtubs.

Why... as a matter of fact, uhhh... why I have a claw footed bathtub rescue!

That's right! And Netflix is making a reality show about MY life!

Claw-Footed Bathtub King!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kidfury

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I have a claw-footed bathtub that's a stone killer.

Actually, I own several claw-footed bathtubs.

Why, as a matter of fact, I have a claw footed bathtub rescue!

That's right! Why Netflix is making a reality show about MY life!

Claw-Footed Bathtub King!!!
I have an idea for a Bro-Country concept album now. The working title is "Hocked my Claw-Footed In Law's Claw Footed Tub for Skynyrd Tickets".

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky