Anyone want some wine?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
im free tomorrow....ill take whatever is left. can be there late morning/midday

testing in less than an hour but cant make it down till tomorrow
As I said I want to spread this out but you can have a couple/three cases for sure.

I was going to get filet, scallops and shrimp cocktail. She was like nah I want french onion soup. Huh?
She's right!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Now I’m wondering if there is a bistro open for lunch on New Year’s Day. It’s 45 flat and raining here. French opinion soup and some snails would hit the spot in a couple hours

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Now I’m wondering if there is a bistro open for lunch on New Year’s Day. It’s 45 flat and raining here. French opinion soup and some snails would hit the spot in a couple hours
French opinion soup and some snails??

I gotchu fam:

74 and bluebird in bastian. Dead flat, just like you. Got a 22-24" range seatrout two sunsets ago, along with a baby snook and some missed blowups, including a slot-sized seatrout missing on a full polaris attack.

Only hit one ball into the Dirty Burn and there were some legit Texas leaguer base hits off the tee instead of grounders to the corners.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
I love this website for finding new recipes. They test many famous recipes and try different ways to improve upon them (sometimes failing, and they'll tell you why). Gonna make this over the weekend.

Reactions: santacruzin

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
Let me solve your NYE/COVID party alcohol needs!

Cleaning out my garage and other storage. I have at least 12 cases of wine (and some spirits) to get rid of. Past jobs, past vintages, mostly California mostly but some Spain, Chile, Italy, France, maybe others, some bubbles (Cava), some soju, or maybe shochu, maybe both, whiskey, gin, rum, tequila, mixers.

Dunno if this is OK to list here, I am not asking for money (that would be illegal). Don't think offering to give it away is a problem.

FCFS.

Willing to meet in LA proper or beach cities as far as Hermosa south and Malibu west.

HMU
I’m game

in return I will treat you to this fine bottle of TJ Reserve

FFF3C087-CA95-4AF7-A633-FBA86ABC8670.jpeg

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Any wine still left? I think we're neighbors.
Yep still have some.

Do you have any cases of fine Bourbon to spare (get rid of)? Asking for a friend me. :shrug:
No cases of bourbon. Maybe a bottle of some whiskey, maybe bourbon, maybe rye, maybe domestic malt whiskey.

I cannot believe how hard it is to give away booze. Fuxache.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yep still have some.

No cases of bourbon. Maybe a bottle of some whiskey, maybe bourbon, maybe rye, maybe domestic malt whiskey.

I cannot believe how hard it is to give away booze. Fuxache.
I literally would have flown out, rented a VRBO in north county, and hosted a 1 week surf and booze bender. I’m a little disappointed in my normie erBBers

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink