CA orders mask mandate

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No. It’s because the vaccines are nowhere near the long term efficacy of vaccines such as for Polio, Mumps, Tetanus etc.
Who said they were and why do they need to have long term efficacy of the Polio vaccine? :foreheadslap:

Vaccines work, that's all.

Eat the fucking bugs and STFU

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I think Rochelle Walensky deserves most of the blame for this. Back in April she was saying that the vaccines prevent infection and transmission and that you won't get COVID if you get vaccinated. I'm trying to figure out how an idiot like her ends up at the head of the CDC, or teaching at Harvard, for that matter. Harvard and most elite institutions are fighting a war on competency, so I guess it's not so surprising that she slipped through the cracks there. But I suspect she's skilled in other areas that enabled her to succeed in a man's world. To put a finer point on it, I suspect she suck-started her career and sucked her way to the top like Kamala Harris.
Wait, your the Christian religious guy, right?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The other half has just replaced talking dead guys with the new secular state religion
Sweet! The state can culturally appropriate Christmas the same way the Christians culturally appropriated Yule/Winter Solstice.

Everyone in my oblast is finnaget a free evergreen tree to bring indoors to honor The Workers Of The World!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Who said they were and why do they need to have long term efficacy of the Polio vaccine? :foreheadslap:

Vaccines work, that's all.

Eat the fucking bugs and STFU
If you want to completely eradicate something, as we did with polio, they need to be near 100% effective. Even with mumps and measles, breakthrough cases are extremely very rare because the vaccines are highly effective.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That's just Chris Cillizza LARPing because he's the poster boy for low-info, high-emotion journalism, and everyone in journalism (except possibly Chuck Todd) knows he's a fraud and so he's play-empathizing with his co-workers so he doesn't get voted off the island.

I'm surprised him, Chuck Todd, and Sean Hannity haven't started their own cable news station.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That's just Chris Cillizza LARPing because he's the poster boy for low-info, high-emotion journalism, and everyone in journalism (except possibly Chuck Todd) knows he's a fraud and so he's play-empathizing with his co-workers so he doesn't get voted off the island.

I'm surprised him, Chuck Todd, and Sean Hannity haven't started their own cable news station.
Low-info, high-emotion journalism is what defines left-leaning journalism.