Verdict will be read within the hour…

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So from now on we can go out where there is civil unrest armed with (little) semi automatic rifles, breaking curfew , and shoot anyone who approaches us menacingly or tries to take our rifle away? Kewl. Murica!
Nah. You would go on trial and they would have a better prosecutor and you'd be convicted.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
he had been working out at a local MMA gym a couple times a week, during which time he lost 65 pounds. You don't do that without some hard exercise and some rolling with other guys and learning some fundamentals of wrestling.
No, you lose 65 pounds by controlling your caloric intake. I’ve been training for 10 years and have gained weight in muscle mass over that time.

I used to do long distance endurance races and always gained weight during my heavy training blocks.

I’d cut weight in the weeks leading up to a race by cutting my food consumption.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I did find some relatively recent examples of where blacks were treated unfairly by some individuals in the criminal justice system so I’ll give you that…

I know you're thinking that you're galaxy brain gotcha fishing here, but good examples to prove my point. :shaka:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So from now on we can go out where there is civil unrest armed with (little) semi automatic rifles, breaking curfew , and shoot anyone who approaches us menacingly or tries to take our rifle away? Kewl. Murica!
Armed citizens are free to protect their towns from rioters and looters. Potential rioters and looters take note. No town should ever cower at the threat of violent protesters and looters.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Reactions: Rlacey111

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So you agree that there’s a different standard for self-defense for gun toting white males than there is for unarmed black males when they fear for their lives?
As an ex gun toting gunturd you already know the answer to that.

Which protest was Treyvon involved with? Stop with that nigga already. Much to your disgust the Hispanic Jew wasn’t on trial here.

Also, Donald Trump.:poke::nana:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So you agree that there’s a different standard for self-defense for gun toting white males than there is for unarmed black males when they fear for their lives?
Well, yeah.

One has a gun and the other doesn’t.

The one with the gun is still alive.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
he didn’t show up at a riot to shoot people. He was there to defend someones personal property But keep believing in the lamestream media propaganda dummy.

actually, anyone who challenges a person with an AR-15 is fucking crazy. :crazy2:
I never said he did, dummy.

Why are you so dumb?

In fact, after gross dad I would say you are the #2 dumbest poster here.

Remember that second place is just first looser.

Just have meltdown already and go bore the retards on the spearfishing bb.

K?

Thxs

Aug 5, 2021
White privilege - pure and simple.

Those young college kids were just having some innocent fun and things got a tad out of hand, big deal, a couple dozen houses and businesses were burned to the ground, like CNN said, it was a "peaceful but fiery PROTEST" nothing more than that - like no one ever has done this in their life at least once, right??
Furthermore, those kids were just chasing Kyle to help him so that he may not get hurt - and what does Kyle do, like the blood thirsty savage that he is, he lured them in on top of him and he proceeded to empty his machine gun on those poor innocent children who were only trying to protect him.

White privilege - pure and simple. I'm sick of it!

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
a binger is a bongload...where I come from

Reactions: Kento

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Zimmerman is a creepy piece of sh!t ADULT.

Kyle, by all accounts, is a really good KID who made a mistake by trying to do something good in a troublesome time.

He will learn from this. He almost lost everything before he even had a fully developed nut sack.
The only mistake he made was holding 12" low and left on the last pedophile he shot. Otherwise, he sent a couple of pedophiles to hell, which was a good thing. Unsurprisingly, the pedophiles on here are mad.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The only mistake he made was holding 12" low and left on the last pedophile he shot. Otherwise, he sent a couple of pedophiles to hell, which was a good thing. Unsurprisingly, the pedophiles on here are mad.
You crammed the word “pedophile“ so many times in such a short paragraph.

Impressive.

Reactions: GDaddy

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
I never said he did, dummy.

Why are you so dumb?

In fact, after gross dad I would say you are the #2 dumbest poster here.

Remember that second place is just first looser.

Just have meltdown already and go bore the retards on the spearfishing bb.

K?

Thxs
1027CD05-9CBD-41E4-9B41-7980365D33E3.gif

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
No, you lose 65 pounds by controlling your caloric intake. I’ve been training for 10 years and have gained weight in muscle mass over that time.

I used to do long distance endurance races and always gained weight during my heavy training blocks.

I’d cut weight in the weeks leading up to a race by cutting my food consumption.

But the facts here are that Zimmerman DID go to an MMA gym and workout two or three times a week for a year or so and during that time he lost 65 pounds.
Do you think he went there just to sit around and watch while drinking water, during which time he starved off 65 pounds?
Why would he go to a gym to "control" calories?

You whack-jobs are certainly a creative bunch.

Take care.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Armed citizens are free to protect their towns from rioters and looters. Potential rioters and looters take note. No town should ever cower at the threat of violent protesters and looters.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
What constitutes "well" regulated, as opposed to "poorly" regulated? And who does the regulating, anyway? Does the Constitution ever anywhere spell this out?