A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"i lied"? :roflmao:

About answering a post? lololo
It showed up on my screen and I answered it
Lol, BS. Yeah- you did lie. There’s no reason why the “Algo” would send you to a post that is 2+ weeks old after you’ve been posting in the thread since then. It would be awfully coincidental for that to happen literally minutes after Skully quoted the same post.

I’d rather be proven wrong than being proven to be a lowlife pathological liar :roflmao: :loser:

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
your argument is ridiculous

your meme is ridiculous

the entirety of your worldview is a fkn running joke on this forum that you remind us of day in and day out with every stupid fkn post you make

you act like we don't know you, but you show us all who you are every day here

this here is a perfect example....the forum is littered with dead threads where your faulty logic and lack of facts are left bloody and abandoned....you want to pick and choose where and when you engage after you've sh!t the bed here 1,000 times....lol no

it's been proven time and time again that arguing with you yields nothing. you lack integrity and intellectual honesty. it's a waste of time and energy; your mind is about as plastic as granite.

you're a joke

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
the jab ain't no joke, went from freezing with chills to baking all in the course of a few hours, head pounding too :foreheadslap:

Reactions: kidfury

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
^
That just means it's working

But you can still catch & transmit the covids...
Don't forget your mask either
Be careful. This frame will have an effect on your decsion making and it's not quite accurate.

I would venture to guess there are dead people who held this frame in their minds.

I'm not saying you are going to die.

Just be careful when it comes to intuitively creating frames about stuff like viruses.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
Yay! Now it’s an FDA approved mix n match jab with all kinds of boosters from different companies coming down the needle…..wtf…it really does seem like they are making this sh!t up as they go or the “science “ conveniently works out because they say so without any real logic…like throwing darts and hoping to hit any target on the board.
Maybe I’ll go with a J&J, mix it with a Moderna, shaken not stirred, slice of lemon peel served straight up.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If I had gotten J&J i would now get a Moderna booster. I would not scoff. I'd have gratitude that I live in a wealthy place and not Angola, Honduras, or Bangladesh. I'm sticking with Moderna, with gratitude.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If I had gotten J&J i would now get a Moderna booster. I would not scoff. I'd have gratitude that I live in a wealthy place and not Angola, Honduras, or Bangladesh. I'm sticking with Moderna, with gratitude.
Angola looks like the most epic place on Earth for a goofyfoot in 2021. Would love to spend some time there surfing empty lefts. I get your point but ever since I saw a TSJ article on it I've been horny for it. Looks dank for change of scenery and shwackable lip lines.

Reactions: kidfury