Beautiful Central California

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Good friend from hanabata days has lived in Los osos for 20+ years now. Said it is blowing up. Although, he said everyone there is talking about moving to Bend:roflmao:. My experience with central california has been mostly positive.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
1) Dawn patrol to some spot north of GG Bridge. Huey already there, checking it out. Crap conditions, but since we're already there after the drive, go out anyway. He did not.

2) In the video Need a new Drug, he leaves from Potrero Hill to the ferry, goes north to Sausalito/Larkspur/Vallejo, then turns back to San Francisco. Woman on boat in swimsuit must have boiling hot blood to manage that pose for any number of takes. Then gets on helicopter near what is now the baseball stadium for quick tour. No idea what music venue that is.

3) It is good some people prefer Buffett to Newman and vice versa. Both don't do much for me but I am a heathen.

So random.

Read this thread, then a coworker just happened to mention that he was on the beach the day they filmed the video for "If this is it" that they filmed at the boardwalk and Cowells in Santa Cruz.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Good friend from hanabata days has lived in Los osos for 20+ years now. Said it is blowing up. Although, he said everyone there is talking about moving to Bend:roflmao:. My experience with central california has been mostly positive.
If your friend thinks it's crowded now, imagine how crowded it will be next week after millions of people see that epic picture of spooner's cove I posted. Get ready for flocks of LA people, and a cal poly dorm extension in the elfin forest.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
If your friend thinks it's crowded now, imagine how crowded it will be next week after millions of people see that epic picture of spooner's cove I posted. Get ready for flocks of LA people, and a cal poly dorm extension in the elfin forest.
You seem full disrespectful and angry.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I think some of you don’t get how many people view the erbb.
Yup. The current numbers are low (48 members, 1 guest) but I've seen times where hundreds of viewers are looking at the forum at once.
Considering the fact that the majority of viewers seem to be in SoCal, I'd say that pics on CenCal are dumb, as that's an easy day trip from socal.

That being said, I think it's super rad to share spot info with interested visitors. I've done it many times myself for erBBers.
Just do it via PM.

A) the number of people who view this forum would be considered small by kid making YouTube makeup tutorial standards.
Doesn't matter. Still makes an impact.
Using that logic for this discussion just baffles me. That's like saying "Rincon only has 200 guys out. That's not crowded. Do you know how many subscribers PewTeePie has on Twitch?" :foreheadslap:

Last edited:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
:bowdown: Love J. Buffet:love:

Well......he's on his third drink before the wheels of the plane leave the ground.

Making points with the stewardess high over Long Island Sound.

She's also spending some time in the islands - Seems the city - man - just
gives her the blues.

They make a date to go dancing and dining.

Seems neither has that much to lose.

THE WEATHER IS HERE - WISH YOU WERE...

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
I don't have a dog in this specific fight, it's not my hood, but I think naming spots, posting identifiable pics, directions, etc. on an internet forum is pretty poor form. Regardless of how good or bad the quality is I'm sure to someone these are special spots that likely have their day and it's worth putting in your time checking and keeping your mouth shut so when it does finally get good it's not a scene.

You might think that cold, crappy closeouts can't get crowded but I can tell you from first hand experience that's not the case.
Speaking of dogs, they are not allowed on the beach. For good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Visited Bend for the first time last month. Epic town. First thing I really noticed was how clean it is. Zero litter, clean streets and sidewalks etc. Friend said the exact same thing about the cleanliness when I mentioned I visited. Real estate looks like it's really taken off, though.

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Visited Bend for the first time last month. Epic town. First thing I really noticed was how clean it is. Zero litter, clean streets and sidewalks etc. Friend said the exact same thing about the cleanliness when I mentioned I visited. Real estate looks like it's really taken off, though.
I've only been in Bend for 6 years. Since we got here, out house has probably doubled in price.

Reactions: potato-nator