Most popular president ever.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
His lies?

they were your words.

did you or did you not post here about tracking down hal at a contest?

what about begging for a meat me to my face?
Again with the dishonesty and distortions. There was no tracking down, just very minor ball busting after an event we both attended. I simply thought his team was a different team. To characterize that as "tracking down" is entirely dishonest and a total distortion.

As for meet me to my face, In hal's anonymity he repeatedly took shots at me and my surfing status and ability. I'm the type that doesn't trashtalk what I can't back up. My offer to surf a heat in front of a Surfline webcam for you webtrolls to watch live or be posted from Rewind stands.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Again with the dishonesty and distortions. There was no tracking down, just very minor ball busting after an event we both attended. I simply thought his team was a different team. To characterize that as "tracking down" is entirely dishonest and a total distortion.

As for meet me to my face, In hal's anonymity he repeatedly took shots at me and my surfing status and ability. I'm the type that doesn't trashtalk what I can't back up. My offer to surf a heat in front of a Surfline webcam for you webtrolls to watch live or be posted from Rewind stands.
So you admit you tried to track him down at the contest.

see that wasn’t so hard.

but you shouldn’t let this place Get to you like that.

it’s pretty creepy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you admit you tried to track him down at the contest.

see that wasn’t so hard.

but you shouldn’t let this place Get to you like that.

it’s pretty creepy.
Gromsdad is a woman scorned because Hal did not want to bro down with him.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There's an imbalance since squidley and donuts expired.
Most of the erBB politics section now are democra voting republicans

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
They irony is that I don't think there are many lefties here that like JB.

He is just seen as the lesser of two evils.

Certainly you have agree his department picks are based more on merit than trumps cronies/donor picks?

What say you, fasto?
I voted for Biden as a vote against Bozo. Biden is clearly the lesser of evils. I can't say I like Biden, or that I don't like him. I will certainly never attend a stupid rally for any politician.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not even the slightest bit. Rather enjoying the day actually. How’s your day going BaldFreak?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Craig wants us to know he's not upset at all.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury