Most popular president ever.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think deep down, you know I'm right. You just can't admit it.

Did your side ever utter Fuk Trump? You know they did. You know you cheered it on. You have zero integrity.
So you lied about Kap?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I think deep down, you know I'm right. You just can't admit it.

Did your side ever utter Fuk Trump? You know they did. You know you cheered it on. You have zero integrity.
Of cours3 I said fück Trump but I never accused anybody of hating America, like you do regularly.

I'm just using your dumb logic.

If kneeling in protest during the anthem is a "fück you" to America, saying fück you to the president of America is 100 times worse.

Own it.

Reactions: sussle and mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Of cours3 I said fück Trump but I never accused anybody of hating America, like you do regularly.

I'm just using your dumb logic.

If kneeling in protest during the anthem is a "fück you" to America, saying fück you to the president of America is 100 times worse.

Own it.
The left comes right and tells us that they hate America. I believe them when they say it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Joshua should check the facts on that claim. Joshua isn't very bright. Here is a refresher of what I had to say in the wake of January 6th. Joshua is as bad as Fecal in the way he imagines stuff and twists stuff and then attributes things in a dishonest manner.

"Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down. " quote from Gromsdad January 6, 2021

Link: https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/official-right-wingers-storm-us-capitol-building-thread.231388/page-10#post-3314120

I stand by that quote. Will Joshua stand with me in calling for a firing squad?
Try harder, kook. All you’ve done since then is apologize for the insurrectionists.

You can tell I hit the mark because he’s using my first name.

Keep on flailing, fatso

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It’s interesting how you bait people with personal details, then cry victim when they post your personal details, and then run to the mods.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It’s interesting how you bait people with personal details, then cry victim when they post your personal details, and then run to the mods.
More absolute dishonesty from you. Everyone here has seen you and a couple of others post personal details about me. Stuff about me, my job and my kids. Its gone on for years. You were the ringleader of it. You should treat others as you'd like to be treated. You don't though because you think you're hidden behind your keyboard.

Reactions: Sharky

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It must be very uncomfortable for someone who has acted as despicable as you on-line to come to the sudden realization that you haven't been as anonymous as you thought.
Are you going to get off your computer and try and track him down again?

be sure to update us on how that goes.

Reactions: mundus

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Fat Craig vs Bald Joshua deserves it's own thread. If not it's own forum. Or perhaps a PPV spectacular?

Reactions: kidfury