Any SoCal shapers not dopey Trumpers?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ooohh you’re offended.
Nope, mocking

I'm like a broken record here but you perpetually offended really have an issue projecting your perpetual outrage on others. Laughing at and mocking idiots =/= offense or outrage

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
Wanted to get a new board shaped by a local shaper originally I was going to go with Christenson but friends I know said he's a closet Trumper. Want to support local but fed up with anti vax, anti science morons like groms dad. Feel like all those in the surf industry around SD county are Republitard lifted truck bros. Where is the Chandler of our area?
having intolerance for other peoples political beliefs is basically the same as being racist or prejudiced. This is extreme hypocrisy to say the least.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I think you got me confused with someone else lil cakita.
Nope, you made a post crying like a little bitch about how you were tired of all the strategies people use to get waves in crowded lineups.

This was around the time the waves had been pumping for about 2 months straight on Long Island and you hadn't surfed at all because you were over it or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Guess what fucko....most shapers don't lineup with you politically.

I was in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and a buddy of mine took us out to the Kaneohe sandbar on his boat. The fook Joe Biden vibe was strong there and only got louder as the partying progressed.....in Hawaii of all places.
Any rational analysis of the Biden admin….

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Nope, you made a post crying like a little bitch about how you were tired of all the strategies people use to get waves in crowded lineups.

This was around the time the waves had been pumping for about 2 months straight on Long Island and you hadn't surfed at all because you were over it or something like that.
First off calm down.

secondly, while I have bitched about the crowds before just like anyone else, it’s nothing like you’re whining about. I have no problem getting waves anywhere I’ve been.

Im surprised you haven’t gone to your Rolodex of past posts by others yet though.

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Richard Kenvin of Hydrodynamica is a rabid leftwinger.

These are the questions that need to be asked, because while Kenvin is left wing and wears a mask around town we don't know a whole lot about his business associates who could actually be tainting the whole process.
To be fair, it could be surmised that Kenvin rolls around in a mask to hide his face from all the apparent people he owes money to, not to virtue signal or because of an apparent pandemic.

Joel Tudor out. :toilet:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
First off calm down.
What @Ifallalot talked about - you're doing it again. Consistently interpreting laughter and mockery as anger and outrage.

secondly, while I have bitched about the crowds before just like anyone else, it’s nothing like you’re whining about.
All I said is what you said. You were very frustrated about people "playing games" in crowded lineups.

You said you'd "had enough of it" (!):mad:

Your actual post was more whiny/defeated/detailed than I can remember.

I have no problem getting waves anywhere I’ve been.
Then I guess you were whining for the sake of other surfers? :roflmao:

For the sake of other people frustrated by strategies people employ in crowded lineups?

That's very kind and empathetic of you. lol.

Im surprised you haven’t gone to your Rolodex of past posts by others yet though.
I guess I should apologize for remembering when a poster sounds like a whiny little girl.:shrug:

Well, I'm sorry.

There you go.:)

Reactions: Havoc

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
What @Ifallalot talked about - you're doing it again. Consistently interpreting laughter and mockery as anger and outrage.

All I said is what you said. You were very frustrated about people "playing games" in crowded lineups.

You said you'd "had enough of it" (!):mad:

Your actual post was more whiny/defeated/detailed than I can remember.

Then I guess you were whining for the sake of other surfers? :roflmao:

For the sake of other people frustrated by strategies people employ in crowded lineups?

That's very kind and empathetic of you. lol.

I guess I should apologize for remembering when a poster sounds like a whiny little girl.:shrug:

Well, I'm sorry.

There you go.:)
Speaking of sounding like a whiny little bitch, nice little essay from one.

get it together man.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited: