The Skaters of the ERBB

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Think of it like a tilt up building, built in pieces. Concrete forms for the transitions and flat, pour them with the fiberglass rebar and mesh for strength, then used a gantry system to drop in place and assemble. The cracks between the pieces make for easy drainage, like a sidewalk. Real mellow transitions, just fun
Awesome!

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
This may help. And you can use a rub brick and some clear laquer to make imperfect curbs skateable.
Harts is a long time friend. He’s very active on IG and a lot of his IG live post involve street skating with his son Nai and slappy’s. Looks like they had a fun sesh at Arto’s this weekend. If you need lessons on how to skate a mini quarter here’s Kyle Yanagimoto.

http://instagr.am/p/CSGBDMChUEB/
Nice mini @youcantbeserious

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Mahalo. . And thanks for building something for your kids and their friends to skate. That ramp will create lifetime memories for that crew. It’s such a change from when I was a grom. We’d have to steal lumber from construction sites to build janky ramps. Which in turn created lifetime memories for my old crew.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
IMG_3869_2.jpg

Lucky little fvckers don't know how good they got it, at least I make them clean the yard after

Nice thing about the concrete is that it's quiet, I have older neighbors (Duane Desoto's mom lives behind me). But they love watching the kids skate. My brother works for Deluxe. he sent me a bunch of decks so there is something for everyone to ride.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Harts is a long time friend. He’s very active on IG and a lot of his IG live post involve street skating with his son Nai and slappy’s. Looks like they had a fun sesh at Arto’s this weekend. If you need lessons on how to skate a mini quarter here’s Kyle Yanagimoto.

http://instagr.am/p/CSGBDMChUEB/
Nice mini @youcantbeserious
rad! He’s one of my favorite follows on IG. love the sessions he posts skating with his son.

His posts always get me stoked to skate, killer artist too!

Reactions: teeroi

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
yea I was so stoked when I saw that. then my industry buddy to,d me it was filmed 6-8 months ago before Bams latest meltdown. They released it now for jackass Clicks , pretty lame I think Bam is in a facility right now.

He’s still got it though for an old fat dude wow! muscle memory is such a thing for old skaters. Andy Roy was in full send mode in that video. Stole the show IMO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I need to have kids so i can build a rad concrete skate ramp for "them" to skate
When I helped my friends get funding for public skateparks by going to neighborhood board meetings, city council meetings we always would say…. for the kids. We’d paint over graffiti so it looks like Kapolei skatepark is being taken care by the kids so we could get phase 2 …… for the kids. We helped built private ramps and bowls …. for the kids.

Then why do we get so mad at the kids when we teach ‘em a trick we can’t even do anymore and they learn it no problem. Haha

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
my son has several pairs of oversized dickies, a giant pair of cargos, and stonewashed jeans. it looks really funny when he skates with no shirt cause he's so skinny.