The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA

Back in high school, I had a friend that did all kinds of crazy stuff. But for a bit, his thing was hitting this guys trash cans with his car on trash day. Week after week. The guy finally pulled them up the curb and onto the lawn and my buddy still drove up there and ran them over.

One day, they're back in the street and he hits them full on and the guy had packed the entire cans with rebar. F'd up my friends car good.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Similar story… my neighbor in the 80s lived on the corner lot by a stop sign. Kids used to cut through the neighborhood after school to avoid traffic and do burn outs around the corner in his yard.

After several other attempts, he finally pounded 1” pipe into the ground and put rebar in the pipe before the kids got out of school.

sure enough one afternoon, we heard a car stop, rev engine and start doing a burn out, before hearing the most godawful scraping crunching sounds. We ran out of the house to see a car down the block with a blown motor and a trail of fluids back to neighbors yard.

old dude was sitting on his porch drinking his sweet tea with a satisfied after sex smiile….

Last edited:

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Similar story… my neighbor in the 80s lived on the corner lot by a stop sign. Kids used to cut through the neighborhood after school to avoid traffic and do burn outs around the corner in his yard.

After several other attempts, he finally pounded 1” pipe into the ground and put rebar in the pipe before the kids got out of school.

sure enough one afternoon, we heard a car stop, rev engine and start doing a burn out, before hearing the most godawful scraping crunching sounds. We ran out of the house to see a car down the block with a blown motor and a trail of fluids back to neighbors yard.

old dude was sitting on his porch drinking his sweet tea with a satisfied after sex smiile….
And stay off my lawn! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.