A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I hate the handicapped toilets all high up.

My colon is shy enough anyways to sh!t in a public shitter.

I bought a squat potty and my girl friend threw it in the back yard because it was all covered with urine.

She's a real pisser.

*see what I did there?
The majority of my poops are done in public restrooms.

Occupational hazard.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I hate the handicapped toilets all high up.

My colon is shy enough anyways to sh!t in a public shitter.

I bought a squat potty and my girl friend threw it in the back yard because it was all covered with urine.

She's a real pisser.

*see what I did there?
just squat on the seat, no silly contraption necessary :toilet:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!

WE MIGHT GET MORE THAN 2 THOUSANDTHS OF A PERCENT IN THE HOSPITAL!
Oh I'm not worried about it. this mask mandate for the vaccinated is stupid, IMHO. Yes I understand that the virus could mutate again and become more virulent, but I'll take the odds.

A week ago my wife and friend and I went to a concert, indoors, packed; all ages punk show.

Very likely quite a few kids were not vaccinated. Spitting and screaming and slamming, stage-diving, all the shite you expect at a show like that. For two hours.

Get vaccinated, dumbasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
If I leave the house in the morning without taking my morning turd, I won't go.

I need to be in the meditative state in my room for about 30 minutes drinking coffee and snorting Ritalin.

Then I'm fine.
The majority of my poops are done in public restrooms.

Occupational hazard.
I'm on the road most of most days, but thankfully coffee usually gets things moving for my morning constitutional. I hate leaving the house before I sh!t, though I have no problem using a public restroom.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Part of my problem is diet.

If I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of greens and sweet potatoes, I sh!t fine. My poop is a thing of beauty.

When I don't, my turd looks like a rape victim who has been tossed into a dumpster.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'm on the road most of most days, but thankfully coffee usually gets things moving for my morning constitutional. I hate leaving the house before I sh!t, though I have no problem using a public restroom.
I usually go before showering but sometimes there's an encore :drowning: Starbucks bathrooms are usually pretty clean. I always keep a pack of baby wipes in my glove box for road dumps

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
I usually go before showering but sometimes there's an encore :drowning: Starbucks bathrooms are usually pretty clean. I always keep a pack of baby wipes in my glove box for road dumps
Starbucks is good for two things: Clean bathrooms and free wifi. Log into one and you can get on any of them. More and more coffee shops are eschewing public wifi.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Even the Atlantic disagrees with you:
"The bottom line is that there is a large body of literature showing that children of single mothers are more likely to commit crimes than children who grow up with their married parents. This is true not just in the United States, but wherever the issue has been researched. Few experts, including Cohen, dispute this. "

Almost everything is multivariate. If you are going to use that argument and dismiss all correlations outright, then you have to do that with everything.

LOL, a few of comments of mine from this very thread in a related topic:

"In terms of disproportionate charges and convictions (for blacks), I imagine that a lot of that is from drugs and handguns, which could certainly be due to police practices."

in regards to why more murders are committed by blacks: " A lot of this can be traced back to slavery, redlining, economic isolation, etc."

And another comment of mine regarding single parenthood in my first reply to you:
"That said, there could certainly be overlapping co-factors and there are plenty of kids who will do just fine coming from single parent households."
So yeah- I touched on a lot of those exact issues, or issues closely related to them, in this exact thread you fookin idiot :trout:
So you brought up an opinion from Atlantinc article as a proof of your claim.

An article which contradicts another article, curiously also published in Atlantic, by Cohen.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Need that morning dump before feeling right. Two of them before going for a surf as I know the sight of waves will result in an encore churn.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Starbucks is good for two things: Clean bathrooms and free wifi. Log into one and you can get on any of them. More and more coffee shops are eschewing public wifi.
Yup. The coffee is garbage but their locations are convenient, especially along 101.

Are you seeing coffee shops get rid of wifi altogether, or just making people pay for it? I imagine it gets tiring having people post up for hours at the best tables next to the electrical outlets after spending $3 on coffee.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Yup. The coffee is garbage but their locations are convenient, especially along 101.

Are you seeing coffee shops get rid of wifi altogether, or just making people pay for it? I imagine it gets tiring having people post up for hours at the best tables next to the electrical outlets after spending $3 on coffee.
I'm newish to LA (2 years) but I am finding some coffee shops that don't have it. I dunno whether they shed it or never had it to begin with. I understand them not wanting people to post up for 3 hours for $3 (actually, more like $4-5 in LA), but if I need wi-fi I look for Starbucks. I never need it for more than an hour. My order cutoff is 2pm, so I often need wi-fi mid-day.

Last edited: