*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
But isn't an authoritarian regime exactly what Trump supporters wanted? I guess it's too bad they find themselves on the other side of it through poor life decisions but haven't they absolutely craved a tough guy laying down the law and now there are tears?

No

The Trump-as-authoritarian thing is a myth

We've seen real authoritarianism infect the world since this "pandemic" started

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No

I thought you might come to your senses after Don the Con lost, but keep worshipping the lying, cheating fraudster cult leader.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No

Have you seen your ilk? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's a massive cry for help for a father figure that they never had. And they are CLINGING to Trump as a result because it's all they have and they can't handle their myth being shattered.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If you listen to Christian Pop, you'll notice all the songs are about a daddy loving them unconditionally.

Next time you are in your car, listen to Air One.

This is the reoccurring theme.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
No

no, that's just when you started paying attention. :trout:

btw, are you going to answer the question about whom you think is qualified to replace Fauci?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
really? here's the question: https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/how-long-before-the-erbb-leftists-are-acting-like-they-were-saying-it-came-from-a-lab-all-along.233312/post-3427404

but i don't see an answer. i'll ask again: what is the name of the person you think should replace Fauci?
LMAO

I answered you and now you're asking ridiculous gotcha questions.

Any practicing MD from outside the DC system would be better. Go to your insurance website, look at general practice, and pick someone.

It's really sad you're trying to say someone is in over their head when you're taking glowing fluff pieces as truth

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LMAO

Any practicing MD from outside the DC system would be better. Go to your insurance website, look at general practice, and pick someone.

It's really sad you're trying to say someone is in over their head when you're taking glowing fluff pieces as truth
I don't want any old practicing MD as head of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

I kind of agree with you that Fauci's perspective shouldn't be the ONLY thing driving a national response. I'm sure Mnuchin would tell us the only upside to people not dying is labor supply.

But don't bother with the position at all if you're going to a put GP there.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don't want any old practicing MD as head of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

I kind of agree with you that Fauci's perspective shouldn't be the ONLY thing driving a national response. I'm sure Mnuchin would tell us the only upside to people not dying is labor supply.

Joe Rogan must have talked sh!t about Fauci

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Chiropractor? :shrug:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

That's fair

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
LMAO

who did you suggest? i can't seemed to find your answer? pro-tip: it's only a gotcha if you can't answer the question :roflmao:

you guys who are whining about Fauci - put up or shut up. this country is at war with a virus, for all intents and purposes - who do you specifically think would do a better job? and if you can't answer the question, than you should probably stfu and go find another political football to kick around, because you have nothing to offer on this subject.