*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
what would you say is the appropriate punishment for someone like the guy who lanced the cop
or the dudes who pushed in to the senate chambers?
Lanced the cop? Standard assault and battery punishment

Pushing into the chambers? No punishment. Small fine at most

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
who did you suggest? i can't seemed to find your answer? pro-tip: it's only a gotcha if you can't answer the question :roflmao:

you guys who are whining about Fauci - put up or shut up. this country is at war with a virus, for all intents and purposes - who do you specifically think would do a better job? and if you can't answer the question, than you should probably stfu and go find another political football to kick around, because you have nothing to offer on this subject.
I answered the question multiple times

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I haven't answered it

Maybe its time we stop spending time "at war" with a virus that's not worth having a war over

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I answered the question multiple times

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I haven't answered it

Maybe its time we stop spending time "at war" with a virus that's not worth having a war over
you didn't answer it because you can't. no further questions, your honor.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sentencing people to a decade of prison for what's trespassing at most is emotional

That makeup is on you thick today
Using your rationale, I think you at least could go for B&E.

BTW, what was going on that particular day, why were they there, and what were they trying to stop? Remind us. :unsure:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
They are created

And as GG has pointed out, they are not being followed and people are being over-sentenced
that's incorrect - they are being followed thusly: throw the fooking book at them and let no one ever again think that attacking the US Capitol is a good idea that won't get you shot.

those are the guidelines :cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
that's incorrect - they are being followed thusly: throw the fooking book at them and let no one ever again think that attacking the US Capitol is a good idea that won't get you shot.

And besides, 18 months in prison is hardly a punishment. At least as far as ifallalot's authoritarian hand-wringing.

Let me tell you how the Germans do this sh!t. Piano wire garrote each insurrectionist and disappear 5 random respective 4chan connections just as a lesson to the rest. And that's just to warm up. :beer:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and JTS

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

The religious often get emotional when their Cathedrals are disrespected

“attack”

lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully