Unfortunately, CA Exodus is a myth :(

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You did :"Expecting a mentally ill person to be "motivated. Peak dumb. "
:roflmao: :trout:
Again, where the fück did I say that ALL HOMELESS are mentally ill? :roflmao:

I said, you are a libertarian dickwad who expects mentally ill (and substance addicted), to be motivated.

Also, depression and personality disorders are also mental problems, not just classic mental illness like schizophrenia. These are harder to detect and for somebody like you to tell these people to get motivated is in tune with your regular dummy libertarian tropes.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Again, where the fück did I say that ALL HOMELESS are mentally ill? :roflmao:
When you dismissed my entire post and said "mentally ill people pulling up by bootstraps so dumb darp" you were basically saying my whole post is dumb, which by default excludes a large swath of the population that could be capable of bettering themselves.

I said, you are a libertarian dickwad who expects mentally ill (and substance addicted), to be motivated.

Also, depression and personality disorders are also mental problems, not just classic mental illness like schizophrenia.
Again, where did I say that this would work for everyone :unsure: :roflmao: Of course depression and personality disorders are mental problems. Just look at you :trout:

These are harder to detect and for somebody like you to tell these people to get motivated is in tune with your regular dummy libertarian tropes.
Uh, no, what I said is that for anyone TO BE independent (or close to it) they will eventually need to take charge of their own recovery because it is not realistic or practical to monitor them 24/7. This could be after transitional supportive housing and counseling, but at some point more responsibility will fall on them. Otherwise, the only solution is to either institutionalize them or ignore the problem, both of which are costly.

I did not say that everyone CAN BE better with bootstraps. That is your strawman BS at work, again. I can only idiot proof my posts so much against your constant strawman attacks where you find the most minor weakness in my wording and build an entire argument around it like a dog finds a seem in a plush toy :trout:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Proof positive that American is great. Where else can a semi-literate retard start from zero and thrive the way you have?

You should kiss the ground every day and give thanks for what America has done for you.

More to the point, if an idiot like you can make it via working hard and perservering then that shows that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" isn't BS.
You wanna spit the mush outta yo mouth and tell us how you really feel?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Proof positive that American is great. Where else can a semi-literate retard start from zero and thrive the way you have?

You should kiss the ground every day and give thanks for what America has done for you.

More to the point, if an idiot like you can make it via working hard and perservering then that shows that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" isn't BS.
That's the thing, I don't work hard, never have. Sry. What I do for a living, I would do regardless of whether I'm paid or not. So it's not really work.

I slide through life mainly because I'm smart, likeable and good looking.

And white.

I love how you people like to think that everything you've acheived was because you've pulled yourself by the bootstraps, worked hard and made perfect decisions in life.

But I have only America to thank for my success.

In reality, if you were born in some sh!t hole, nothing would have become of you, judging by how little you acheived while having the privilege of being born in the greatest country on Earth, which gave you huge advantage. You are the one who needs to thank Jesus that you were born in America.

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Boot straps alone won't work for everyone.

Some people need a little help to be productive.

Some people can't hack it no matter what.

10%?

This is the reality.

Denying it isn't a good response to the people who could use help or can't hack it.

Why is this so hard to fathom?

A general hatred for left wing'd sh!t?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You need high industriousness.

A reasonable level of inteligence

Those two traits are luck.

Gifts of your parents mate selection.

#iwasrobbed.

Both my parents were good looking.

How sad for good looking parents with an ugly kid.

Maybe having an ugly kid is like having mentally handicapped kid?

You love them even more?

Come to think of it I was born with a mental handicap too.

My poor parents. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Boot straps alone won't work for everyone.

Some people need a little help to be productive.

Some people can't hack it no matter what.

10%?

This is the reality.

Denying it isn't a good response to the people who could use help or can't hack it.

Why is this so hard to fathom?

A general hatred for left wing'd sh!t?
It comes from the lack of the ability to empathize.

"I've pulled myself by the bootsraps so why can't you".

"If I made right decisions in life, so can you"

"I never got addicted to drugs, because of my strong will, If you are an addict, it's the choice you made"

Libertarianism is a side effect of the narcissism epidemic in the US, that developed in the past 70 years.

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My friend who is hyper industrious looses his mind over examples of parasitism.

I'm like, that is just a different breed of dog.

He looks at me like a dog with his head cocked to one side.

Huh?

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Real Life isn't a politics forum. I highly doubt FF goes around checking everyone's privilege at every last turn. He probably looks for good light and is far more interested in whatever enthusiast setting he's in than arguing about Blompf.

Some drunk guy sporting a Trump hat started blabbing at me when I was fishing a few evenings ago. The topic of conversation was fishing, not how we disagree on politics.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I already explained it.

I'm reasonably smart, good looking and likeable.

And very white.

I didn't have to blow anybody to get a job yet.

It sounds like too much work. :shrug:
Since you’ve already explained it, it should be easy for you to find it and repost.

I wouldn’t know.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
:roflmao:

Is it that hard to scroll up and look at the post? It’s not like you have sh!t to do.
Post # please. The one that explains how you arrived in the USA as a penniless refugee and acquired two residences, a fleet of vehicles, a mountain of surfboards, etc. by not working.

I’m supervising.

Reactions: GDaddy