Unfortunately, CA Exodus is a myth :(

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He just said that he pulled it off due to his white privilege. Which is the only explanation he can possibly give without directly contradicting his entire worldview. Exposing it as a blatant and deliberate lie.

FLS

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Post # please. The one that explains how you arrived in the USA as a penniless refugee and acquired two residences, a fleet of vehicles, a mountain of surfboards, etc. by not working.

I’m supervising.
Where did I say I wasn't working? :roflmao:

I said I wasn't working "hard".

Sheesh, you are determined to manufacture a gotcha.

Try harder.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
He just said that he pulled it off due to his white privilege. Which is the only explanation he can possibly give without directly contradicting his entire worldview. Exposing it as a blatant and deliberate lie.

FLS
I didn't say that but you know that.

Imagine being born in the greatest/richest country in the world and best you can do is be a failed cop.

Underachiever. :loser:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I didn't say that but you know that.

Imagine being born in the greatest/richest country in the world and best you can do is be a failed cop.

Underachiever. :loser:
LOL

I am quite happy with my current occupation. There are only ~2800 of us in the state, and my services are in constant demand. I had to hustle to get here, but it was well worth it to me.

The best thing is that I don't have to associate with wokesters.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Real Life isn't a politics forum. I highly doubt FF goes around checking everyone's privilege at every last turn. He probably looks for good light and is far more interested in whatever enthusiast setting he's in than arguing about Blompf.

Some drunk guy sporting a Trump hat started blabbing at me when I was fishing a few evenings ago. The topic of conversation was fishing, not how we disagree on politics.
My old guy neighbor down the street talked about trump issues for a minute when I passed him by on the street for and when I got him off the topic he was fine.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Non responsive. What was the post #?

And why aren’t you surfing today?
What's up with you and giving people tasks to do? :roflmao:
ElOgrossDad

I don't even know wtf are you talking about and you want a post #? :poop:

I crashed day before yesterday on my MTB, got a hipper and lost bunch of skin from my leg and elbow. So I haven't serfd since Saturday.
Plus wind has been on it all day.
Is that a satisfactory answer? I hope so. :(

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LOL

I am quite happy with my current occupation. There are only ~2800 of us in the state, and my services are in constant demand. I had to hustle to get here, but it was well worth it to me.

The best thing is that I don't have to associate with wokesters.
If I was born in Carlsbad and had every opportunity America has to offer presented to me on the plate, i think I could have done better than that without trying.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
LOL. You're still directly contradicting your worldview that nobody has any control over their own lives - that their destinies are all externally driven and completely beyond their own control.

If I'm content with my decisions and their outcomes then that's all the "better than that" it takes. I could have made different decisions to get a different outcome, but I chose not to. For the do-over I could do different but I'd probably choose to do much the same.

I'm glad I didn't chase a law degree or any of the other occupations I was considering when I was younger. That lifestyle wouldn't have worked for me.

I was born or raised in Calif, but not in San Diego county. I'm a transplant here, so I had to assimilate in order to get by.

Reactions: grapedrink