*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
yes, post up some more discredited charlatans, science guy!

SHOW US THE TIKTOK EVIDENCE AND BE SUPER SCIENTIFIC ABOUT IT

ahahahaha

evidence!
Ok then....

Will keep posting evidence as I see fit....until some Cyber Poly Virus comes along...

But maybe it's you who should split?

:shrug:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I went in to a store without a mask yesterday

great reset cancelled

my new 5g phone did not give me any covid

I want to learn more about tartarian space dome secrets!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
buddy who's from tenerife, but lives here, and hasn't had the best go of schooling due to A.D.D. calls me up yesterday to ask my opinion on letting the dentist put metal into his mouth. apparently, his concern was that his 5G phone would lose coverage.

i mean really, wtf honestly is going on with people's intelligence lately.... are they all drinking the "make me stupid" milk?

guy asked me if i still had coverage on my phone after my surgical implants to fuse my back, i answered that titanium has better reception than metal.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shrug: :shameonyou: :ROFLMAO: :foreheadslap:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
buddy who's from tenerife, but lives here, and hasn't had the best go of schooling due to A.D.D. calls me up yesterday to ask my opinion on letting the dentist put metal into his mouth. apparently, his concern was that his 5G phone would lose coverage.

i mean really, wtf honestly is going on with people's intelligence lately.... are they all drinking the "make me stupid" milk?

guy asked me if i still had coverage on my phone after my surgical implants to fuse my back, i answered that titanium has better reception than metal.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shrug: :shameonyou: :ROFLMAO: :foreheadslap:
does he also have a YouTube channel?

Bohter might already be a follower....

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
All I've gleaned from everything you've posted is that you're tremendously full of sh!t.
It's weird how you can hand-wave away all the death and suffering from the vaccine as you push that sh!t narrative daily and anonymously on the internet?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's weird how you can hand-wave away all the death and suffering from the vaccine as you push that sh!t narrative daily and anonymously on the internet?
it's weird how you think anyone would take anything your dumb ass says seriously

cuckkkooo!

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
There is no "deadly-killer virus".

There is no "pandemic".

and here is one of your clues...

...you are all still here. Nice!

This has all been made up, it's a story. They have been reading a big story to you, that they wrote.

and it's ALL fiction, it is not real, made-up, and totally fake.

The reason some of you won't admit to this fraud is, you would have too much crow to eat.

so then, falling for this world-wide psyop...

....you yourselves, make-up your own personal stories to justify your being duped by it.

That is the nature of a lie, once a lie is told, then after, multiple lies must be fabricated to cover, so to speak the first one.

....I am goingoutside now...

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
There is no "deadly-killer virus".

There is no "pandemic".

and here is one of your clues...

...you are all still here. Nice!

This has all been made up, it's a story. They have been reading a big story to you, that they wrote.

and it's ALL fiction, it is not real, made-up, and totally fake.

The reason some of you won't admit to this fraud is, you would have too much crow to eat.

so then, falling for this world-wide psyop...

....you yourselves, make-up your own personal stories to justify your being duped by it.

That is the nature of a lie, once a lie is told, then after, multiple lies must be fabricated to cover, so to speak the first one.

....I am goingoutside now...
Well yeah, I mean I guess because we are still here and you don’t know people who died from it or with it
Or you don’t work where there were lots of people with it
I guess that makes it fake
I get what you’re saying. I mean, I don’t really believe drunk driving is all that bad
We’re all still here
Douche