The official Dementia Joe Thread.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I don’t get the obsession with either side of the political aisle seeing the POTUS as physically strong. None of them are leading an army across the Delaware. Period.

Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
holy fkkk...ahahahahahaha

View attachment 111670
DT lost. There’s a new guy in town, been in the job for six months. The level of the stupid that the expresidente gifted the American public is over. I recognize that a certain segment of the American public will never get over the four years of DT’s presidency. My generation got over both LBJ and RMN. You sissies ain’t seen nothin yet.

Reactions: JTS

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
DT lost. There’s a new guy in town, been in the job for six months. The level of the stupid that the expresidente gifted the American public is over. I recognize that a certain segment of the American public will never get over the four years of DT’s presidency. My generation got over both LBJ and RMN. You sissies ain’t seen nothin yet.
The party that hasn’t won the popular vote in 3 decades is implementing all sorts of voting laws across the country to continue their streak. So yeah, we’ll keep hyperventilating for a while.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
the historical "purpose" of the doofus potus was/is to appreciate RMN !! ) :)