The official Dementia Joe Thread.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
ironically, GD has been struggling to make coherent points for years. perhaps he could send Biden a poignant letter about his struggles, to commiserate, the same way Biden sent a letter to the boy with the stutter.

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
Such a sad and unhappy person, almost feel sorry for him

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Nobody cares hal. I think what is coming to light here is that you have serious jealousy and character issues. Its not a good look for you.

Strangely you keep cherry picking and leave out relevant info from our conversations. You're making yourself look bad here....not me. You got me.......I admit it. I really am an aspiring surf photographer.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki admitted in a CNN podcast published Thursday that President Joe Biden taking impromptu questions from reporters "is not something we recommend."

Psaki made the admission while being interviewed by CNN Senior Political Commentator David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files," and claimed that she, at times, even tells Biden to not take questions from reporters.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love it when gromsdad parrots my lines

I find it extremely flattering to see him trying to work them in to his ditty

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love it when gromsdad parrots my lines

I find it extremely flattering to see him trying to work them in to his ditty
he does it with everyone. I started calling his orange emperor “Trumby” and he immediately started using the term.

just figure out whatever the term of the day or the week is and GrossFat will start copying it immediately.