Hawaii- Done

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Apparently there's a fire road that used to be able to connect to the Kahuku MX park. People would ride all the trails during the week. I'm not in the know though and I quit dirt bikes after having one to many close calls.

How do you get a restraining order for someone surfing? Lol.

I do like the guy's old north shore pics. It was paradise when I was a kid. No crowds. Empty beaches. I loved when my parents brought us up there. I went to the BSA camp at Pupukea every year and love those mountains.

My Uncle passed away a few years ago and we found videos from the 60s that my Grandfather shot from the beach. Firing Ehukai sandbar on 10 ft logs and just my two uncles out. No one else around. That will never happen again.

• Haha
Reactions: bluemarlin04

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I know Andy

Ricardo and others got a restraining order against him surfing Sunset Beach at one time :) Too Frothy !

Thats a Fire road ride - nothing to be concerned about
How tf does that happen?

What did they do? Just say no can surf here anymore.

Thing is when you post videos of riding in the mountains people start to go looking.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
We might be returning to normal. Went out on Wednesday morning and there were 6 people out sharing waves. Just the regular old guy dawn patrol crew getting some reps in before work.

Dawn patrol for the past year was filled with dumb kooks, groms who should be in school, and every person who started teleworking. Seems everyone has gone back to their normal routine and aren't clogging the lineups.
This seems to be occuring in my area as well. WAY less people at the beach, every day, all day. Lot's less surfers too, I seem to be seeing much higher percentage of familiar faces in the lineup.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
How tf does that happen?

What did they do? Just say no can surf here anymore.

Thing is when you post videos of riding in the mountains people start to go looking.
I knew you guys would like that bit .

Andy was Super Frothy and many of the regulars at Sunset were able to get a restaining order for when they were out

A first in Surfing - unreported

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I knew you guys would like that bit .

Andy was Super Frothy and many of the regulars at Sunset were able to get a restaining order for when they were out

A first in Surfing - unreported
contrary to what others on the erbb say.

I personally like Gregs stories about people on the NS back in the day.

Reactions: PJ and Chocki

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
What is with transplants always calling beaches by their Hawaiian names.

There's a spot I've been surfing since I was a kid. It always had the same name and every local calls it by that. The new blow in transplants all call it by the Hawaiian name as if it gives them some sort of street cred. Even my friend who is 75% Hawaiian doesn't call it the Hawaiian name.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Andy worshiped Owl in his early days on the North Shore

Owl is a character - one of a kind just like Jack Reeves , Charlie Walker etc.
Heard from numerous people he is a raging a hole and ripped people off continuously.

Then TSJ did an article on exactly that and he got all mad.