Ultimate Surfer?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ummmm - maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass and look around.

In case you were brainwashed by Trump, the United States of America is an ethnically diverse country - not only white people.

If this racist neo Baywatch casting is what the Producers and the WSL think people want to watch, they are seriously out of touch.

It is 2021 - not 1984.
If the show was all black people it wouldn’t change my opinion of it whatsoever but it would totally change your opinion of it...

...because you are a racist.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Go eat a bag of dicks.

Make your own show and base your casting on superficial attributes like skin color. Nobody is stopping you.
Duffy, perhaps you should exit this forum and go back to your white supremacist fantasies - this forum is about surfing and surfing is not an exclusively white endeavour, despite the casting for this "Ultimate Surfer" programme -

Not a single Brasilian of any ethnicity? The country producing the best surfers in the world right now? What a joke -

It's like the Producers binge-watched old episodes of Baywatch and then said, "OK, here's what we are going to do!"

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duffy, perhaps you should exit this forum and go back to your white supremacist fantasies - this forum is about surfing and surfing is not an exclusively white endeavour, despite the casting for this "Ultimate Surfer" programme -

Not a single Brasilian of any ethnicity? The country producing the best surfers in the world right now? What a joke -

It's like the Producers binge-watched old episodes of Baywatch and then said, "OK, here's what we are going to do!"
Fuck off you racist piece of sh!t. I don’t care what color the cast members of a stupid show are.

YOU DO.

You’re a racist.

Reactions: GromsDad

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
What race or color do you identify with yourself JSC?

I'm a mutt myself. Equal parts Italian, French and German.

It's a stoopid reality show. Do you really want to make the casting about race for a show that probably won't even have much of a following?

I just don't get the butthurt about color or race mentality in this world anymore.

We are all the same. Sack up and make life happen or stay on the sidelines of life and complain about the perceived injustice in your life.

The choice is up to you whether you want to be happy in life or not.

Life is choices and choices have consequences regardless of any other factors. That's just the way it works.
I am half-Irish and half-Dutch. Quite happy in life, thank you.

Yes, I do want to make an issue of the casting - major fail on diversity in 2021. Surfing is NOT an exclusively white endeavour and it IS a big deal.

As Mikey February said recently, when he saw Buttons surfing in magazines and surf movies he thought "Maybe there's a place in surfing for people who look like me"

Any non-white kid watching "Ultimate Surfer" is going to think "Surfing is for white people" - full stop

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Do you identify as a white supremacist, Duffy? I think it is pretty clear you do -
You’re definitely a pedophile.

I don’t want to interact with child rapists so I’m putting you on ignore.

Bye, racist kid touching pedo.

Last edited:

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
You’re definitely a pedophile.

I don’t want to interact with child rapists so I’m putting you on ignore.

Bye, racist kid touching pedo.
Sorry, have no idea why you feel compelled to hurl insults.

Like I said, this is a surfing forum. Perhaps you should take your white supremacist fantasies elsewhere.

Back to the topic -

Not a single Brasilian? The country producing the best surfers in the world right now?

What a joke - there are many good young Brasilian surfers who should have been considered for this programme - of several ethnicities, including white, black, asian and mixed race.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Sorry, have no idea why you feel compelled to hurl insults.

Like I said, this is a surfing forum. Perhaps you should take your white supremacist fantasies elsewhere.

Back to the topic -

Not a single Brasilian? The country producing the best surfers in the world right now?

What a joke - there are many good young Brasilian surfers who should have been considered for this programme - of several ethnicities, including white, black, asian and mixed race.
Diversity quotas are a joke, everyone stuck in their country during covid. Nearly all the participants are from the US. There actually is one Braza who looks haole. :roflmao:

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
Duffy - This is a thread about the show. The guy makes an honest critique of that show. You respond with a personal attack. I know you're on a crusade to bully the libtards into submission, but spare us, please. Talk about some sh!t that should be moderated.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Sorry, have no idea why you feel compelled to hurl insults....

Perhaps you should take your white supremacist fantasies elsewhere.
Just following your lead.

You make baseless, potentially life ruining accusations about me so right back at ya, child raper....

Here’s the deal, you care deeply about the skin color of tv show cast members and I don‘t care at all what skin color they have.

You are the racist one here. You are the one who who’s opinion about a show is based on the race of its cast.

That is text book racism.

Look in the mirror and you’ll see a racist.

Reactions: GromsDad

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duffy - This is a thread about the show. The guy makes an honest critique of that show. You respond with a personal attack. I know you're on a personal crusade to bully the libtards into submission, but spare us, please. Talk about some sh!t that should be moderated.
That is not an honest critique of the show at all. He hasn’t even watched the show. He looked at the skin color of the cast and made a judgement based on that alone.

that is pure 100% unadulterated racism. I called him out on it and he accused me of being a white supremacist (which is absurd).

I refuse to let an accusation like that stand.

Fuck that guy and fuck his racist piece of sh!t views.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Duffy - This is a thread about the show. The guy makes an honest critique of that show. You respond with a personal attack. I know you're on a personal crusade to bully the libtards into submission, but spare us, please. Talk about some sh!t that should be moderated.
Thank You - it is rare for anyone to defend another poster in this bear pit, so it is appreciated.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
That is not an honest critique of the show at all. He hasn’t even watched the show. He looked at the skin color of the cast and made a judgement based on that alone.

that is pure 100% unadulterated racism. I called him out on it and he accused me of being a white supremacist (which is absurd).

I refuse to let an accusation like that stand.

fook that guy and fook his racist piece of sh!t views.
Ummmmmmm - Duffy, you are clearly irrational and way off base.

Really, you should take your insults and go elsewhere.

Do everyone a favour and put me back on ignore - thanks

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
You're elevating sarcasm to performance art right now.

Anyway, I don't 100% agree with JSC, but I'm not going be a dick about it. That's your role, I guess.

Can the mods move this to the politics forum so we can be proper d!cks? Let’s be thorough and appropriate about such matters.

thank you.

if not, race aside, the cast needs better bods. More T&A, chiseled frames. Sex sells, especially when it’s slippery and moist.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish