**** Official 2021 Narrabeen Classic Thread ****

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Being in a country where we’re averaging over 3.000 deaths a day, it’s so weird to see this crowd on the beach.
Are they completely COVID free already? It feels so fucking far away here, damn.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Being in a country where we’re averaging over 3.000 deaths a day, it’s so weird to see this crowd on the beach.
Are they completely COVID free already? It feels so fucking far away here, damn.
i also thought it was weird that after all that quarantining and hoopla that everyone was just maskless in front of the camera, big crowd on the beach, etc. then they take the circus and whatever cooties they pick up over to the next location. i figured theyd at least try and contain the optics that they were trying a little bit. karen out.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
i also thought it was weird that after all that quarantining and hoopla that everyone was just maskless in front of the camera, big crowd on the beach, etc. then they take the circus and whatever cooties they pick up over to the next location. i figured theyd at least try and contain the optics that they were trying a little bit. karen out.
not the US, no mask requirements over there

Reactions: CutnSnip

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
from LongTom at Beach~ie Grit:
"Connor Coffin’s winning waves, minus the artificially inflated 8.77, averaged out at 5.14 over the tournament. Tell me how a guy who struggles to get over a five, who managed one excellent ride in the whole event, can get anywhere near the final? This guy, as nice as he is, should have been in the stands with a Corona watching Gabe Medina in head-high beachbreak, not surfing against him."