Can we talk about Instagram hos / OnlyFans?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Do any of these attention whores consider the deleterious effects of easy money?

It really does fook you up.

Not that I wouldn't make the money grab if I could.

But I already have a lot of character.

The bill comes when these girls loose their looks.

Being an old person I know a bunch of old women who used to be hot and they have not takne the loss of their looks (and power) well.

I was always ugly so I had nothing to loose. Welcome to my world!
True. Except men aren't judged nearly as much as women based on looks. We have it much easier. At your age you'd have no getting women half your age or younger to fcvk you. Not as easy for a woman your age.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
How so? I don't how this makes women more powerful. It gets them money, yes.
RE: money - Did you see santazruzin's post?

Aside from that, it cuts men out of the pimp/creepy producer aspect and provides autonomy for the women.

Among other aspects.

If you're an anti-sex worker guy you're not gonna get it.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Right?

But then you have stuff like r/gonewild (which has now nearly been taken over by OnlyFans models) where everyday women were consistently posting their wares to the creeps for free. And seemingly enjoying the attention.

I'm really interested in what is going on from a psychological perspective.
I saw my sister on reddit naked holding a bong. I am not joking.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I know someone who onlyfanned because she was short on rent that month.

took pics in the mirror of her backside profile, wearing jeans, no face, no head even. literally nothing special and you could see the same walking down the street (and you probs wouldn’t even look twice at her...)

cleared a grand in the first 3 days.

lotta lonely mopes out there.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
RE: money - Did you see santazruzin's post?

Aside from that, it cuts men out of the pimp/creepy producer aspect and provides autonomy for the women.

Among other aspects.

If you're an anti-sex worker guy you're not gonna get it.
You are right about all of that. I don't think that's gaining power. Maybe we are using "power" differently.

Also, I am not anti-sex work.

Last edited:

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Since I spent an unusual amount of time in Korean hostess bars as a child, this kinda thing has been going on in real life! These ladies would have multiple guys funding their lifestyle. If they couldn't find one sucka to pay for everything, they would find different guys to pay for the car, apartment, clothes, food, etc.. Without giving up the punani to any of them :roflmao:. Single old men in the construction/banking/lawyer industries.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
There's a couple local girls that I lurked on twitter. They both started Onlyfans in the past couple months. They used to post thirst traps on Twitter, but don't any more. I almost subscribed to both of their onlyfans! lol. Can't do it. I do wonder if it's any good though.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
I know most of my friends who are a few years younger, will see a girl they know has one and pay just to see the t!ts

Im 29 and don't know many girls doing it but they said it's super common
TBH the mystery is part of the fun! but I also would have totally paid that when I was in college lol
A friend of a friend said he and his girl made a bunch of money doing it a few years back before it was popular, no faces just his firewire and her X track. Good money and reputation preserved

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There was a Paul Theroux book (Dark Star Safari?) where the African chick is working in a factory for dollars a day when she realizes she's sitting on a gold mine.

These hot young chicks should keep in mind that sexual signaling for money is potentially dangerous.

It's all fun and games until the creep who fell in love with you on the internet shows up with his AR 15 ready to get the real dance party.

• Haha
Reactions: Northern_Shores