How’s the stock market?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He cashed out $14M in options, but spent $2M doubling his stonk position today. So yeah he's still cashed up very cozy, but making a statement buying back in and doubling. Do you think you likes the fcking stonk?!!? How is it a pump and dump if the dude doubled his position after the hearing LOL.
it could just as easily be an optics thing to benefit his legal position

Reactions: Driftcoast

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
That's what I was trying to say. Evidence #49323: purchase order day after hearing to double position.

His average price is $24 on 100,000 shares and cleared $12M. Nice place to be for life, lawsuits, future of GME.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
This. The guy is much smarter than the image he puts out.

Why do you hate the "American Dream" so?

Why can't you toe the line with the "official narrative"?

Don't you want the rest of the world breaking down the border wall to get a chance at those gold paved roads?

CNN and Fox tell the truth!

He's an amateur who got lucky!

Don't believe R32, he just wants your money, and your cryptomonedas too!

:monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shameonyou:

• Haha
Reactions: r32

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hot tip from motley fool: rare “all in” on OLED. Component maker for virtually everything (including next waves of iphones) gonna buy 2 shares at 240 each, camp on them for a decade see if it really goes up several thousand split adjusted %. Another pick for you CBD guys that has a much lower entry point- charlottes web.

Reactions: stringcheese

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
As this thread has already gone full Reddit cellardwellar, I can announce I have some newly aquired bear derivatives on Tesla. Bought today. Already in the red. Let's see how it goes :)

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I will remind EVERYONE to keep it respectful.
So me calling out a racist post gets deleted? Weak fucking sauce. NS said some pretty extreme racists bullshit .
And then doubled down by calling posters names for calling him out .

Difference between respect and calling our bullshit racism

Edit: i get you are the mod but I have an extreme reaction to that kind of post. Maybe you and others don’t mind

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
So me calling out a racist post gets deleted? Weak fucking sauce. NS said some pretty extreme racists bullshit .
And then doubled down by calling posters names for calling him out .

Difference between respect and calling our bullshit racism

Edit: i get you are the mod but I have an extreme reaction to that kind of post. Maybe you and others don’t mind
I don't read every post i delete so chill your jets. I will bulk delete a group of posts rather than waste my life reading each post trying to figure out which ones should be kept and which should be deleted. Keep it respectful and you're good.

If you're that butt hurt over a post getting deleted, maybe time to step away from forum and just enjoy life.

• Love
Reactions: Northern_Shores

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I don't read every post i delete so chill your jets. I will bulk delete a group of posts rather than waste my life reading each post trying to figure out which ones should be kept and which should be deleted. Keep it respectful and you're good.

If you're that butt hurt over a post getting deleted, maybe time to step away from forum and just enjoy life.
I was pissed off that someone made a plantation joke ,then followed up with another stupipd comment(which you liked)
Then made fun of me and racer for calling out racism.

"step away and enjoy life" - naw I see some bullshit and I speak up. Always have for better or worse. I will respectfully stop posting here but I still disagree.