*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
We should all be able to agree that the world would be a better place without Twitter/Fakebook.
So you clowns went from MUH FURST AMENDMUNT RHHHEEEEDUMBS whenever someone gets banned/edited to completely remove the platform because trump is no longer on it.

clownworld

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
this is exactly what I'm talking about

you're not just dumb in a vaccuum, the infectious and malignant nature of your brand
of idiocy actually got people killed yesterday

we all know who stormed that building and why they did it

you lack the integrity and honesty to acknowledge it
You're not following along. You're simply replying out of your personal hate. I condemned the people who breached the capital and called for their execution in case you missed it.

Meanwhile people like you condoned riots for years and are suddenly outraged over this one.

PS. We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
PS. We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.
There's plenty of proof that didn't happen.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Curious. It's clear the true prevailing opinion here is that it's ok if someone who represents something you don't like gets shot for that.
Whether that something is resisting arrest, damaging property, armed trespassing...

Personally, my line is "actively, intentionally, threatening the life of another". Going for a gun, coming at you with a knife, holding a person hostage, etc.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Curious. It's clear the true prevailing opinion here is that it's ok if someone who represents something you don't like gets shot for that.
Whether that something is resisting arrest, damaging property, armed trespassing...

Personally, my line is "actively, intentionally, threatening the life of another". Going for a gun, coming at you with a knife, holding a person hostage, etc.
I just enjoy watching the carnage! Live on Youtube even. As a left-leaning racist I have my bets covered when it comes to who's getting smoked. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

That's nice.

Fortunately, the law dictates when a shooting is lawful and your feelings do not. They will investigate the shooting and come to a decision on whether or not a crime was committed. That's how it's always done. You may or may not like the results, but that doesn't matter.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You're not following along. You're simply replying out of your personal hate. I condemned the people who breached the capital and called for their execution in case you missed it.

Meanwhile people like you condoned riots for years and are suddenly outraged over this one.

Reactions: Mr Doof

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
  • Haha
Reactions: rice

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
we all know who stormed that building and why they did it
BLM, obvi.

I actually overheard someone say that it was Antifa that waved confederate flags and Trump insignia as they broke into the capitol building yesterday.

Who remembers all the outrage over the pussyhat march on Washington 4 years ago? But this? Nothing. :roflmao:

EDIT

yep, there it is.

Reactions: afoaf

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
That's nice.

Fortunately, the law dictates when a shooting is lawful and your feelings do not. They will investigate the shooting and come to a decision on whether or not a crime was committed. That's how it's always done. You may or may not like the results, but that doesn't matter.
You don't know how to read. It makes it hard to be part of a discussion that you are involved in.

I am commenting on you, not whether or not the shooter will be charged.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot