*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I've been watching video of congressional Democrats saying how SCAAAAAAWY it was , and thanking the capital police .......for carrying out Pelosi's murder.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Video of murder:

This girl had jumped onto a low ledge beside an entrancce into the House chamber.
Ok.

But I asked for pelosi’s response, not a video of the woman who had stormed the capitol and tried to climb into another chamber resulting in her getting shot. Doesn’t exactly look like the shots were “blindly” made anymore from the video you shared.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I've been watching video of congressional Democrats saying how SCAAAAAAWY it was , and thanking the capital police .......for carrying out Pelosi's murder.
This is an interesting take. And by interesting I mean looney.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Reactions: manbearpig

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Ok.

But I asked for pelosi’s response, not a video of the woman who had stormed the capitol and tried to climb into another chamber resulting in her getting shot. Doesn’t exactly look like the shots were “blindly” made anymore from the video you shared.

Who the fck do you think ordered this shooting in the House wing? Each chamber's leadership controls its own security. Let me repeat. Each chamber's leadership controls its own security. Pelosi ordered this hit.

No, BECAUSE THERE IS NEW DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE I no longer believe this was an indiscriminate shooting. This girl was targeted and murdered.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Who the fck do you think ordered this shooting in the House wing? Each chamber's leadership controls its own security. Let me repeat. Each chamber's leadership controls its own security. Pelosi ordered this hit.

No, BECAUSE THERE IS NEW DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE I no longer believe this was an indiscriminate shooting. This girl was targeted and murdered.
So pelosi ordered that woman to be shot?

how did she do this?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Video of the murder:

This girl had jumped onto a low ledge beside an entrancce into the House chamber.
Sometime people get shot by cops in their backyard or in their own garage. Or choked out for no apparent reason. Or choked out for selling loose cigarettes. Your outrage is rightfully applied in those instances.
So pelosi ordered that woman to be shot?

how did she do this?
At a certain point, Nancy and the rest were rushed off with secret service protection. Squidlie is hitting full meltdown.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

You should go do something about it.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Last edited:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Keep up. The video clearly shows that the chamber guards did NOT shoot this girl through a chamber window. This happened in a clear hallway outside of the House chamber.

I think you're right, it looks like she was trying to jump through a recently broken window into

"The Speaker's Lobby—situated directly outside the House Chamber in the U.S. Capitol"

So the picture I posted is the wrong scene. But the dynamic looks the same.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Keep up. The video clearly shows that the chamber guards did NOT shoot this girl through a chamber window. This happened in a clear hallway outside of the House chamber.

Pelosi ordered it? Yeah, like she said, "Look for the 30 year blond girl. She'll have a trump flag. When you see HER, shoot! Let everyone else run wild, :crazy2: You're certifiable

A mob had broken a window in the door and she was climbing through despite multiple warnings from police.
In the video YOU posted up you clearly see her fall out of the window at 00:10. Fukwit! :foreheadslap:

Last edited:
  • Haha

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Did you get the NEW DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE from Falun Gong? Could you share with the group why you think a Chinese religious cult is the most reliable source you can find?

Reactions: JTS

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
And was shot climbing thru a broken window into the US Congress building. If you break into a Federal building, getting shot is one of the possible outcome. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

WATCH THE FCKN VIDEO, DINGLEBERRY. We see clear hallway past where the girl was shot, and we see crowded hallway in the opposite direction. NOWHERE do we see House chambers. This is a hallway OUTSIDE of the House chamber.

Duh.

• Haha