Black Friday Surf Deals?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
yeah cleanline is my go-to. doesn't look like any mega smoking deals this year though.

20% off fins at NVS.

Reactions: johnson7

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
If I go online, I usually support Cleanlines. Super nice people, simple website, good selection. No sales tax in Oregon either.
https://www.cleanlinesurf.com/
no sales tax IN OREGON, but they now charge CA sales tax to ship to California. which sucks.

Apparently N. Carolina doesnt have a tax agreement with CA yet. So even though the Real bros are total bags, they are a cheaper (though lamer option) than Cleanline if your in CA

• Haha
Reactions: MrSteve and Aruka

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
$100 off custom orders placed through Real Watersports. Not bad if they allow pickup directly from west coast shapers to avoid shipping. When they had the $100 off for Pyzel customs a year back, they told me XTR boards could be ordered.

Reactions: JDJ

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Why is Black Friday still Black Friday????

Everything these days is about Blackness. To be preying upon Blackness in a Gigantic, Consumerist form. And no black people seem to have a problem with it...Slaves to Consumerism...

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo

I grabbed a 5’10 Psychedelic Germ in two tone mono

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
^^^
Uh oh. Future flex... I'm going in.

Update: "Currently delivery March - April."

Pass.
I hear ya,. My wife actually convinced me to go ahead with the order, reminding me that I have boards to ride in the interim and to put it out if my head.

I’ve played around with their board builder program in the past and wished I could have had a Future Flex with a white deck and black bottom, but it was not an option. I’m pretty stocked they had the one colorway which is exactly what I wanted.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I hear ya,. My wife actually convinced me to go ahead with the order, reminding me that I have boards to ride in the interim and to put it out if my head.

I’ve played around with their board builder program in the past and wished I could have had a Future Flex with a white deck and black bottom, but it was not an option. I’m pretty stocked they had the one colorway which is exactly what I wanted.
yeah, I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on a FF Untitled, and get it in blue to avoid the dreaded yellowing of EPS. same boat - got enough boards that will hold me over til March/April

Reactions: jkb and ChaseTMP