Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
hey, quick question as I do not intend to read this thread on ogro's
internet which I have to pedal a stationary bike to power:

are those idiots still fkng those chickens?!

I rode a 6'1 today, smoked homegrown, and read Theroux in a hammock

-virtue signaling psychopath, OUT!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Lol, if only they would just submit this evidence to a court. Why won’t they do that lol?

States and courts have remedies for mis-counting votes. They recount them. Courts have punishments for people who commit vote fraud, although investigating and prosecuting these crimes takes more time than wholesale fraud permits before vote certification. Plus, prosecuting fraudsters does not change vote counts. Physical ballot fraud is not provable or reversible under most state laws. The ballot gets separated from the voter ID when the vote gets counted. Re-matching votes with voter ID's is impossible under these systems, so fraud is impossible to prove regardless of the candidate.. Proving machine vote manipulation is also impossible, as votes are stored merely as tabulated totals after being entered or re-entered.

Because of the failures in secret vote systems state and federal laws match up to take final authority for judging fraud out of the hands of courts, and places it in the hands of state legislatures and congress. That's where this appeal is headed, not to courts.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
States and courts have remedies for mis-counting votes. They recount them. Courts have punishments for people who commit vote fraud, although investigating and prosecuting these crimes takes more time than wholesale fraud permits before vote certification. Plus, prosecuting fraudsters does not change vote counts. Physical ballot fraud is not provable or reversible under most state laws. The ballot gets separated from the voter ID when the vote gets counted. Re-matching votes with voter ID's is impossible under these systems, so fraud is impossible to prove regardless of the candidate.. Proving machine vote manipulation is also impossible, as votes are stored merely as tabulated totals after being entered or re-entered.

Because of the failures in secret vote systems state and federal laws match up to take final authority for judging fraud out of the hands of courts, and places it in the hands of state legislatures and congress. That's where this appeal is headed, not to courts.
you're counting on guys like this?

your guys have produced zero proof of electoral fraud, and therefore have zero proof of failures in secret vote systems. and your "rogue legislature" theory - that the state legislatures can step in if a state fails to choose it's electors - has already run out of time because in every state, electors are appointed by popular vote on Election Day. checkmate.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Here’s your recount!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Here’s your recount!

As Guiliani and I both said, it doesn't do any good to recount fraudulent ballots. And as I said above, this won't be settled by court cases or recounts. It will be settled in legislatures and congress.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
As Guiliani and I both said, it doesn't do any good to recount fraudulent ballots. And as I said above, this won't be settled by court cases or recounts. It will be settled in legislatures and congress.
that ship has sailed and this is why: under the timing provision in the Constitution, the absolute last day a state legislature could have decided to appoint the state’s presidential electors for this presidential election was Election Day — Nov. 3, 2020. the state legislatures do not have the power to retroactively change the current laws to override popular vote after the fact. they can vote now and change it for the next election but it's too late for this one. there is only one exception to this:
There is a single, narrow exception to federal law that provides if a state “has held an election for the purpose of choosing electors, and has failed to make a choice on the day prescribed by law,” the state’s electors may be appointed on a later date “in such a manner as the legislature of such state may direct.”
This has never occurred in American history, and Congress has never expressly defined what would constitute an election failure. Some have suggested perhaps a natural disaster on Election Day rendering parts of a state uninhabitable, but delays in counting ballots or resolving election disputes do not meet that standard.
so it's actually already been settled - you and Guiliani just don't know it yet.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Does this make you. "affiliated"?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Giuliani is getting $20k per day to keep this circus going - his motivation is pretty clear. not sure what's driving his "affiliates".
Squidley is all heart! gotta admire his loyalty to a man baby who gives zero fvcks about squidley. :roflmao:

Reactions: kidfury

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
that ship has sailed and this is why: under the timing provision in the Constitution, the absolute last day a state legislature could have decided to appoint the state’s presidential electors for this presidential election was Election Day — Nov. 3, 2020. the state legislatures do not have the power to retroactively change the current laws to override popular vote after the fact. they can vote now and change it for the next election but it's too late for this one. there is only one exception to this:

so it's actually already been settled - you and Guiliani just don't know it yet.

Ummmm, I believe that, by federal law Dec 14, 2020 is the elector voting day. I believe California certifiess its electors on Dec. 11 this year.

Each state has a day on which they "certify votes". In other words the legislatures certify that their votes are accurate. State laws are different, but I believe that in most states If the state is unable to certify its vote, then it does not send the elected electors to Washington. What else can they do to choose electors then? I'm sure that would depend on the state. I'm not sure how most states work, but the Constitution places no restriction on how state legislatures must choose its electors.