Can we talk about Sturgis?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I have a friend who is a biologist . Has has as doctorate and Studies immune diseases . He said this vaccine looks legit and is probably the best option to date for an effective cure.

He did also say we need trials and studies first. I think I believe him over you.
here is an article he wrote early in the pandemic about possible treatments

I am going to let him know he is a part of this conspiracy!
Ask him why he isn't going after the multiple very high $$$ rewards being offered for proof of pathogenic virus.....

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
You evaded my question.....and lost your sh!t all at the same time....
And you evaded my questions

Have you ever seen a professional about your delusions.

Do you care if someone dies from covid because the weren't careful because they believed you.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
There’s $$$ rewards for proof of covid?
lol

Quick search.

"A Flat Earther is offering a $2M reward for the below information proving COVID-19 is real. I think the Independent Investigation Group could use some funding.

Here are the criteria:

1. List independent scientific studies (with full disclosure of funding sources) proving the existence of the so-called “Corona Virus” or “Covid19”.

2. Provide video-graphic or photo-graphic evidence of the actual virus including the identity of the photographer, scientists involved and the equipment used to take the photograph (or video) including calibration data of the equipment, source of funding and location of laboratory.

3. Scientifically verifiable evidence that this virus is contagious.

4. Evidence of the origin of the virus, including time, date and location.

5. Evidence that this virus is not a biological weapon engineered by man.

6. Evidence that any one person may be a risk to the public safety or the health and well-being of anyone.

7. Evidence that anyone who has purportedly died from this so-called virus, could not have possibly died from any other cause.

8. Evidence of documented cases where people died, such that the evidence and cause of death can be independently and scientifically verified that the cause of death could have been nothing other than the virus, and full disclosure of all related funding sources used.

9. Proof that shutting down society is less of a public safety risk than treating infected people just like any other flu or virus.

10. Proof that this virus is an epidemic or pandemic by traditional standards and criteria.

11. Proof that the public safety claims are true and accurate based upon scientifically verifiable evidence.

My office may be contacted in behalf of The Gold Bounty Group.

John Jay Singleton
singletonpress@protonmail.com
Telegram @jjsingleton
www.aceofcoins.com
Sponsored by Steak & Whiskey for Breakfast
96 Kensington High Street, London"

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ask him why he isn't going after the multiple very high $$$ rewards being offered for proof of pathogenic virus.....
Make outrageous claim; admonish people for not committing resources to trying to prove their outlandish supposition.

Billy was just using this tactic.

Trump uses it too.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
lol

Quick search.

"A Flat Earther is offering a $2M reward for the below information proving COVID-19 is real. I think the Independent Investigation Group could use some funding.

Here are the criteria:

1. List independent scientific studies (with full disclosure of funding sources) proving the existence of the so-called “Corona Virus” or “Covid19”.

2. Provide video-graphic or photo-graphic evidence of the actual virus including the identity of the photographer, scientists involved and the equipment used to take the photograph (or video) including calibration data of the equipment, source of funding and location of laboratory.

3. Scientifically verifiable evidence that this virus is contagious.

5. Evidence that this virus is not a biological weapon engineered by man.

6. Evidence that any one person may be a risk to the public safety or the health and well-being of anyone.

7. Evidence that anyone who has purportedly died from this so-called virus, could not have possibly died from any other cause.

8. Evidence of documented cases where people died, such that the evidence and cause of death can be independently and scientifically verified that the cause of death could have been nothing other than the virus, and full disclosure of all related funding sources used.

9. Proof that shutting down society is less of a public safety risk than treating infected people just like any other flu or virus.

10. Proof that this virus is an epidemic or pandemic by traditional standards and criteria.

11. Proof that the public safety claims are true and accurate based upon scientifically verifiable evidence.

My office may be contacted in behalf of The Gold Bounty Group.

John Jay Singleton
singletonpress@protonmail.com
Telegram @jjsingleton
www.aceofcoins.com
Sponsored by Steak & Whiskey for Breakfast
96 Kensington High Street, London"
Well now I’ve seen it all.

idiocracy here we come!

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020

Time, date and location that God made the virus inside a bat. An extra million if you bring in the bat.

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Make outrageous claim; admonish people for not committing resources to trying to prove their outlandish supposition.

Billy was just using this tactic.

Trump uses it too.
I think Billy was having a manic episode and/or high on meth, or some world class trolling.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
No one is going to get that. I'm ashamed to admit I do. That song, you couldn't get away from it at one point.