How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It would be the Christian thing to do.

The catholic thing to do would be to go to church and share a gold cup with the rest of the worshipers while the priests bangs an altar boy in the confession booth.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

yeah but someone on erBB told me the virus was over

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
The Trump supporters seem to be convinced that the pandemic will be over on November 4th and that the Covid-dead will magically come back to life.

My prediction IF:

Biden wins....the pandemic suddenly goes away or becomes mysteriously more manageable during the upcoming already predicted “dark winter”

Trump wins...the pandemic suddenly explodes into mass hysteria 10x we’ve already seen and certain states will be shutting down more harshly than others

Too bad we can’t see both scenarios play out and decide which ending of the movie we would want to pay a ticket to see or ask for a refund...

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My prediction IF:

Biden wins....the pandemic suddenly goes away or becomes mysteriously more manageable during the upcoming already predicted “dark winter”

Trump wins...the pandemic suddenly explodes into mass hysteria 10x we’ve already seen and certain states will be shutting down more harshly than others

Too bad we can’t see both scenarios play out and decide which ending of the movie we would want to pay a ticket to see or ask for a refund...
The ending if trump wins again is already a movie
Idiocracy
Ifall, have you watched it recently ?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Biden wins = the pandemic increases in places people don't do sh!t to try to avoid it, largely due to more indoor activities and holiday socializing. Nobody consumes any media because they all want it to be boring, and holy hell is Biden boring.

Trump wins = the pandemic increases in places people don't do sh!t to try to avoid it, largely due to more indoor activities and holiday socializing. People consume media because Trump is entertaining.

Certain states are already shutting down, or not shutting down, more harshly than others. Smaller GOP-leaning communities in blue states are at odds with their Governors to some extent, the same way mid-large size cities with Democrat Mayors in red states are at odds with their Governors.

I don't think DeSantis, Noem, Abbott, etc. can do all that much. The governed will just ignore them.