100 of RBG's former law clerks show up to honor her.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So VM is advocating for affirmative action and diversity training now?
No, just looking for a good farm to table gardner. Why_was_I_banned ticked a few of the boxes but miserably failed the personality part of the interview. His ability to be a team player felt forced. The search continues.......

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was benching today and not paying attention and loaded an extra 10 lb plate on one side

when I lifted off it felt weird but I was grooving to some Magic Sam on the stereo so I ignored it

anyway, if I hadn’t been lifting in a cage I could have easily dropped it on my throat and died

bench is one lift you don’t want to take chances on
Don't die, B!

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Not in this social milieu.

But maybe if I had grown up alone in the jungle with no socialization that treats homosexuality as taboo, I might.

But it's hard to know.

In this gay hypothetical scenario, is it dumpy middle age skully or young "I've been working out and eating right" skully?

:dancing:
Does it matter? Man/woman, fat/skinny, old/young, human/sheep/goat, it's all the same to a nihilist. Do whatever your nervous system urges.

Is there even a non-gay type of body building?
Good point. "Gay bodybuilding" (but I repeat myself). Party at the thquat rack! :dancing: :love:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
How did you get that from what I wrote?

I certainly don't believe that.
You are definitely a nihilist:
Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; from Latin: nihil, lit. 'nothing')[1] refers to a number of different views in philosophy, all of which express some form of negation towards common philosophical concepts: such as knowledge, existence, or the meaning of life.[2][3] Different forms of nihilism hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities does not exist.[2][4]

Most commonly, nihilism refers to existential nihilism, according to which life is believed to be without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[5] Moral nihilism asserts that nothing is morally right or wrong. Among others, nihilism may also take the form of epistemological nihilism, according to which knowledge is impossible, and a number of metaphysical forms of nihilism, which assert that composite objects do not exist, that necessary objects do not exist, or even that life itself does not exist.

The term is sometimes used in association with anomie to explain the general mood of despair at a perceived pointlessness of existence that one may develop upon realising there are no necessary norms, rules, or laws.[6]

Nihilism has also been described as conspicuous in or constitutive of certain historical periods. For example,[7] Jean Baudrillard[8][9] and others have characterized postmodernity as a nihilistic epoch[10] or mode of thought.[11] Likewise, some theologians and figures of religious authority have asserted that postmodernity[12] and many aspects of modernity[13] represent a rejection of theism, and that such rejection of theistic doctrine entails nihilism

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You're not either.

You are just oppositional.

You would disagree with nihilists and the nihilist party.
I am firmly of the mindset that our lives are meaningless. We’re born, we endure, we die. That’s it.

I can go further into why this makes it imperative that we make the most of the life we have (because that’s all there is) and accepting the meaninglessness of it all is what liberates us to do just that.

But I don’t have time.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I am firmly of the mindset that our lives are meaningless. We’re born, we endure, we die. That’s it.

I can go further into why this makes it imperative that we make the most of the life we have (because that’s all there is) and accepting the meaninglessness of it all is what liberates us to do just that.

But I don’t have time.
Like I said, you like to disagree.