***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

ciscojaws

Michael Peterson status
Jul 28, 2008
Kook City, VA
Scott had Jon Wayne Freeman on the latest episode of the Boardroom Show. Great episode!

Jon gives a shoutout to the erBB at the beginning and GG gets an extra special mention at the end. lol

Scott was uncomfortable with both erBB mentions. :ROFLMAO:

Well done Jon :shaka:
Oh yeah man, I just listened to that. I'm sure there's a sleuth on here that could probably figure out his handle. GG probably knows.

Scott got really antsy over that.

I wish he would ask his guests more about what they ride instead of "SUPs: yes or no" and "so how many boards do you have".

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Oh yeah man, I just listened to that. I'm sure there's a sleuth on here that could probably figure out his handle. GG probably knows.
I bet he's in the flying manta thread somewhere since that seems to be his go to board.

That was a huge thread though.

But I don't know........I don't really need to know his handle. I kind of like not knowing.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Scott had Jon Wayne Freeman on the latest episode of the Boardroom Show. Great episode!

Jon gives a shoutout to the erBB at the beginning and GG gets an extra special mention at the end. lol

Scott was uncomfortable with both erBB mentions. :ROFLMAO:

Well done Jon :shaka:
They nearly lost me when god strolled into the conversation, glad I stuck around though.

"You need to just, stop man."

I laughed hard :D

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
hahaha! GG has a new nickname...
"Chandler".
1588718757836.jpeg
That's funny that he said he's been kicked off here twice. :LOL:
JWF is awesome. Lots of love fur dat guy.

Reactions: waxfoot

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Yep

Von Sol related from all those years ago - sad

Scott has buddied up with a shaper one world famous north shore shaper calls "Diabolical" ;-)

Another famous north shore shaper has told friends stay away from that guy !

Scott and John have lots to learn about this industry and its factual history .

More board pics on this "Design Forum " coming ;-)

Last edited:

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
I thought the latest surf splendor one with the NY guys sucked. Welcome to the Sunday joint. Bummed. I really like the rest of his shows. Even chas’s.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Simon Jones was good

I actually kind of enjoyed the sterling one but it kinda bums me out when I hear people always have something to fall back on (his family surf shops). makes the risk of trying new endeavors less meaningful IMO

I was surprised that the curren one was pretty good. normally I can't stand listening to him

Check out Mark Mcinnis on surf splendor. Definitely enjoyed that one. DLS is getting better and better at interviewing.

Also, the more I listen to podcasts the more I like scatt boss. him and I are actually pretty similar as I'm discovering