100 of RBG's former law clerks show up to honor her.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
All white. Was this a racist policy or just a coincidence? I'm going with racist.

NYTimes Magazine: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae—in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion....

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury and PRCD

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There are fewer black men in medical school now than in 1978.

"Along with applicants, findings also show that black male matriculants have made little headway in the past four decades. In 1978, there were 542 black male matriculants to MD-granting institutions. In 2014, that number was 515. In addition, despite an overall increase in the number of black male college graduates, the proportion of male to female medical school applicants is lowest for African-Americans."

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This is a facet of the systemic racism that progressives (and the majority of Americans) are trying to address.

Reactions: enframed

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
All white. Was this a racist policy or just a coincidence? I'm going with racist.

NYTimes Magazine: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae—in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion....

DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE?!?!

ahahahahaha

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I'm seeing a bunch of white Karens and Kevins and a smattering of CCP and Koreans - pretty much what you'd expect from the graduating class of elite law schools. Diversity!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Thats what I like about the Rogue benches. Very little padding. Just enough to keep you from getting a knot on your head if you bump it on the surface but that's it.
Rouge is out of tons of equipment.

I tried to order cheap stuff from China too and it never came.

I should take a picture of the bench.

It's lol. :monkey:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Rouge is out of tons of equipment.

I tried to order cheap stuff from China too and it never came.

I should take a picture of the bench.

It's lol. :monkey:
Try Sorinex or EliteFTS:

Seems to be in stock.