RBG *** DONE ***

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is anyone else over the Dem Party’s threats of violence when it looks like they aren’t getting their way?

ter•ror•ism tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm

• n.
    The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
  • n.
    Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.
  • n.
    The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Terrorism

Protesters, reporters, and clergy in Lafayette Park at the time of its clearing say everyone was peaceful when law enforcement in riot gear fired pepper balls and flash-bang grenades at demonstrators. In a statement to the Washington Post, acting chief of the U.S. Park Police Gregory Monahan disputed that though. He said protesters became “combative,” threw “projectiles” and “attempted to grab officers’ weapons.” President Trump has also pushed back against the description of Lafayette Park protesters as “peaceful” with a nonsensical argument about how the church was lit on fire in the night.

------------

Might makes right

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is anyone else over the Dem Party’s threats of violence when it looks like they aren’t getting their way?
The party is threatening violence?
if the Democratic Party itself is threatening violence, post a source
if it’s some crazy people who are democrats, but not speaking for the party then your post is inflammatory

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The party is threatening violence?
if the Democratic Party itself is threatening violence, post a source
if it’s some crazy people who are democrats, but not speaking for the party then your post is inflammatory
I am never totally sure when he's trolling or just actually that retarded. You're talking about the party that talks about "2nd amendment solution" every time something they don't like happens.

Reactions: mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
ter•ror•ism tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm

• n.
    The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
  • n.
    Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.
  • n.
    The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation.
I'm sorry you're so scared.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Do you not own a car? Plenty of places had waves. Wind had just enough of an offshore aspect to it that I didn't even have to leave town. Would have driven elsewhere if there were no other options. Even LBI didn't look bad on the cams.
Over driving to surf unless special conditions, that's why I live at the beach. Lets talk about all the overhead days in you winter when sit on beach and post all day?