Scientific American makes first endorsement in 175yrs

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
someone seems desperate
I'm a biscuit of my word. I said if he showed his face, he was addressing that picture.

It has a shameless right winger
It has "fashion"
It has a cocktail
It has a yacht

First, I'm getting feedback on the photo. Then, I'm getting from-the-source commentary re a subject of recent debate between GWS, FecalFace, Oakleys and Zinka, and myself.

It's just how it is.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Envimmetnalism is the biggest religions!

Bigger than muslins, Christ lovers and The Who?
But no bigger that that late 80's scourge, Secular Humanism!

Or was it witchcraft and ritual satanic child abuse...I forget what was scaring noisy segments of the masses back then.

There's an infinite number of genders. For example, this week I identify as "Blue"
Oh sure......Mr. 380 to 500 mn decides to chime in. Your range value identity inherently demeans my singular laser length identity and is truly a distraction in our natural and justifiable unrelenting siege against the sonic contingent. I mean those guys can't even translate through a vacuum!
1600275922130.png

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I'm a biscuit of my word. I said if he showed his face, he was addressing that picture.

It has a shameless right winger
It has "fashion"
It has a cocktail
It has a yacht

First, I'm getting feedback on the photo. Then, I'm getting from-the-source commentary re a subject of recent debate between GWS, FecalFace, Oakleys and Zinka, and myself.

It's just how it is.
OK, here is my feedback:

shameless right winger: not seeing rambo paraphernalia and appears to know at least one woman, so diagnosis unclear

Fashion: is this what you call wearing black jeans + t shirt on a yacht?

cocktail: plastic cup. I would have to consider quitting drinking if I was left with this

Yacht: the one thing I am curious about here is if he flies a "no step on snek" yellow flag off it

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
OK, here is my feedback:

shameless right winger: not seeing rambo paraphernalia and appears to know at least one woman, so diagnosis unclear

Fashion: is this what you call wearing black jeans + t shirt on a yacht?

cocktail: plastic cup. I would have to consider quitting drinking if I was left with this

Yacht: the one thing I am curious about here is if he flies a "no step on snek" yellow flag off it
Okay Billy you are clearly not "up on thangs". I'll provide some context. This is Jerry Falwell, Jr. erstwhile head honcho at Liberty University and all around failson spawn of OG Falwell. He's undoubtedly a right winger and undoubtedly shameless.

The rest of your post, the cat is out of the bag. You already spoke on it. To clarify, this isn't *his* yacht, so I don't think he's in charge of heraldry.

Do you care to offer more commentary, or shall we proceed to the next question, which will be Rhode Island/Yacht related?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But no bigger that that late 80's scourge, Secular Humanism!

Or was it witchcraft and ritual satanic child abuse...I forget what was scaring noisy segments of the masses back then.

Oh sure......Mr. 380 to 500 mn decides to chime in. Your range value identity inherently demeans my singular laser length identity and is truly a distraction in our natural and justifiable unrelenting siege against the sonic contingent. I mean those guys can't even translate through a vacuum!
View attachment 97859
Humanists are the worst!

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Okay Billy you are clearly not "up on thangs". I'll provide some context. This is Jerry Falwell, Jr. erstwhile head honcho at Liberty University and all around failson spawn of OG Falwell. He's undoubtedly a right winger and undoubtedly shameless.

The rest of your post, the cat is out of the bag. You already spoke on it. To clarify, this isn't *his* yacht, so I don't think he's in charge of heraldry.

Do you care to offer more commentary, or shall we proceed to the next question, which will be Rhode Island/Yacht related?
How do you know words like "heraldry"?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean