Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You can listen to the live feeds and hear what they're talking about in real time. Most of these streamers are part of the protest and some of them engage in the protest itself, narrating along the way. They actively engage with their comrades when they interview them and those comrades are not shy about sharing their opinions. They're going right where the action is, not hanging out among the more passive groups.

You can listen to their speeches and you can listen to their discussions with each other. These people and their motivations are not difficult to understand. At all. WYSIWYG

At the Kenosha shooting 3/3 of the people who directly engaged with the shooter and got shot had criminal histories. Maybe you think that's just a coincidence.

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
And remember FF, this isn't about bootlicking or BJs or orange jizz or any posters here that you don't like. Why are the leftists mad at Ted Wheeler?
why do you care?
If you really do, a minimal google effort might help yourself.

ps It is nice to see you asking FF for some help. Humility is your friend.

pss but being lazy negates that :confused:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And remember FF, this isn't about bootlicking or BJs or orange jizz or any posters here that you don't like. Why are the leftists mad at Ted Wheeler?
First of all, the only "posters I don't like" are those supporting bigotry and injustice and make ethnic jabs at people they don't like.
So eat an Alt-Right dick.

Second, Ted Wheeler extended the contract with the police union, without any changes requested to the way policing was done, so not that woke.

Meantime, cops have been shooting up journalists and peaceful protesters.
And no, they didn't milkshake Andy Ngo.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
and using jingoisms, empty catchwords to describe...anything, is not helping his understanding at all.

It's like he is not really interested in understanding.

Would attitudes such as this make people angry :unsure:
He's hoping for an easy gotcha.

He's hitting his alien bong as we speak.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

His Woke was measured and found wanting.

He must die.

Finally America has an answer to the khmer rouge.

Let The Purges begin.

I'm GWS, and I endorse this cleansing.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
:ROFLMAO:

His Woke was measured and found wanting.

He must die.

Finally America has an answer to the khmer rouge.

Let The Purges begin.
The whole movement is about shitty, violent policing. Wheeler didn't want to do anything about it.

So when you mock a valid point like that, it appears you are standing for systemic discrimination and violence.

If you can't see why people think you're no better that Trumptards, read your posts sometimes after you get sober.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He's trolling, laughing at valid points he doesn't like and can't answer.
Ted Wheeler has let the leftists run amok for years and most of those arrested never even face charges.

I just wish he didn't clog my alerts with stupid rollie heads.

But that's why he's doing it.
I don't get those alerts, or maybe I just don't pay attention to them. Although now that I know it bugs you I will continue to do it.

Just to be an asshole.
LOL, project much?

Reactions: laidback