Defunding the post office to rig an election

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So does CA.

I just got my request to verify my registration and address if I decide to mail-in vote. Which is fine, as long as they update their voter rolls with this years data only, and not use years or decades past old voter rolls. How will we know that's being done before they mail out all registered voters from a decade or more ago? LA county has 1 million more "registered" voters, than actual eligible voters.

CA is mailing out ballots for all mail-in, but you can also vote in person. Though it sounds like they may be cutting back on polling places purposely and I may have to drive further and stand in a longer line to vote, possibly. No problem, either way. We used to be able to walk or drive no more than a mile or 2 max. Not sure where the polling place will be this year? I can vote mid-day so I can miss the either before or after work rush hours (work at home last 15-20 years now). Never have seen long lines anyway in my 27 years in O'side area. This may be a first, or maybe not and as quiet as ever?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I already looked. They're not there. It's not all there.

You're a Republican. Stop acting like you're an honest person.
Not sure how you can miss it?

It's there, 2nd line down.

2019, 9th Congressional District of NC, Fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=NC

The summary actually explains what happened to absentee and mail-in votes.

Or are you talking something else?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Not sure how you can miss it?

It's there, 2nd line down.

2019, 9th Congressional District of NC, Fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=NC

Or are you talking something else?
Oh I was looking for all the individual Republicans involved in it.

Amusing that it's one incident, when it's basically a million times worse than all the others combined.
I guess that's because this is Heritage.

I'll look for Melania's name in there; she's an illegal and so are her parents.

But anyway, I think we can agree, zero entire federal districts were thrown out other than NC-09, and this Dowless guy in NC ratfckd every election he could.

I think we should gas all the registered Republicans to combat voter fraud!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Oh I was looking for all the individual Republicans involved in it.

Amusing that it's one incident, when it's basically a million times worse than all the others combined.
I guess that's because this is Heritage.
It's one incident involving a mass amount of manipulated absentee and mail-in ballots.

That in itself should tell you something. I don't care if it's R or D doing it. Mail-in is ripe for it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It's one incident involving a mass amount of manipulated absentee and mail-in ballots.

That in itself should tell you something. I don't care if it's R or D doing it. Mail-in is ripe for it.
Oh I'm agreeing with you; there should only be in-person voting. We should chuck all absentee ballots - starting with the Trump family and the deployed military.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

LOL, a Trumpist dotard claiming to be defender of honesty and fair play, News flash Gramps, Trump gets reelected say goodbye to your SS and Medicare.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Much like Trumby, Surfdog and Fatty McTubedodger can't produce evidence to support claims.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Much like Trumby, Surfdog and Fatty McTubedodger can't produce evidence to support claims.

As we all know reality means nothing in Trumpworld.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I love Snopes "MOSTLY true" ratings.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I already linked the site above that posts the latest stats with 1290 and counting the last 20 or so years.

Still not a lot by any stretch and never said it was so. But, it does happen, and with large national scale mail-in voting, it would be more ripe for it than ever.

Like Sharkbisque mentions, look at what type of ballots were manipulated in NC in just that one district?

You think that can't or won't happen in other districts with high mail-in ballots going thru multiple handlings before they even reach the voter registrar counting process?

If you think it can't or won't, then we get what we deserve, a highly probable tainted election process.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love Snopes "MOSTLY true" ratings.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I already linked the site above that posts the latest stats with 1290 and counting the last 20 or so years.

Still not a lot by any stretch and never said it was so. But, it does happen, and with large national scale mail-in voting, it would be more ripe for it than ever.

Like Sharkbisque mentions, look at what type of ballots were manipulated in NC in just that one district?

You think that can't or won't happen in other districts with high mail-in ballots going thru multiple handlings before they even reach the voter registrar counting process?

If you think it can't or won't, then we get what we deserve, a highly probable tainted election process.

Post some evidence to support your assertion.

Can you do it? No, you can't. Time to:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You might get the power to reset this country, but you don't have it now, and you need to win in November, and you need Clarence Thomas to die, in order to fully do so.

The Democrats should be focused on in-person voting and securing that vote.

The (D) should have armed Black Lives Matter protesters on hand at any place Trump has sent election observers so Trump's people can be executed on the spot.

If the lines are long in Georgia, Texas, Ohio, and Florida, keep the polls open late. If the Governors don't like it, burn their children alive.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
LOL, a Trumpist dotard claiming to be defender of honesty and fair play, News flash Gramps, Trump gets reelected say goodbye to your SS and Medicare.
Ho so?

Yes, SS and Medicare are living on borrowed time (like most social programs), but just need a boost in payroll taxes, remove income caps, and maybe raise full eligibility a year or 2 more (again, like was done in the 80's) and it can live on for another few decades. But, they both will have a day of reckoning some day in the future without massive restructuring. SS is the 3rd rail of political power. No one wants to touch it. Maybe Trump might actually take them both on and restructure to keep them solvent for another 20-30 years. Dems sure as hell keep kicking that rusty can down the road.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ho so?

Yes, SS and Medicare are living on borrowed time (like most social programs), but just need a boost in payroll taxes, remove income caps, and maybe raise full eligibility a year or 2 more (again, like was done in the 80's) and it can live on for another few decades. But, they both will have a day of reckoning some day in the future without massive restructuring. SS is the 3rd rail of political power. No one wants to touch it. Maybe Trump might actually take them both on and restructure to keep them solvent for another 20-30 years. Dems sure as hell keep kicking that rusty can down the road.
Trump says he is going to eliminate payroll taxes if reelected and you would trust Trump to restructure anything? All his bankrupticies and fraud businesses convince you of that?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Post some evidence to support your assertion.

Can you do it? No, you can't. Time to:
I did already, what "assertions" have I not?

I already said it wasn't that prevalent.

But, look at what type votes were fooked with in NC.

You think that can't happen again in other states?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Trump says he is going to eliminate payroll taxes if reelected and you would trust Trump to restructure anything? All his bankrupticies and fraud businesses convince you of that?
He's only doing that to keep the economy chugging along during this once in a lifetime pandemic. Which by most accounts and compared to EU countries we're doing much better than most anticipated with this type of economic self-restricted, ass-fook, shut-down.

He actually wants to do it NOW. It's not permanent by any stretch or definition. It can't and won't be. It'd be cool to not have payroll taxes deducted forever, but no way realistic, and even he knows that.

Dems would rather us go full backwards into complete shut-down again.
(with 3 month national mask mandate or attempted murder will be charged :monkey: . We'd need full border/airport lock-downs for that to even have a slim chance to work, this sh*t is worldwide, thanks China guv).

Then insure full government dependence for low to middle wage earners (or former earners).

Universal Basic Income for all! "we're only here to help you". Keep those Benji press machines running at full tilt....forever.