The Skaters of the ERBB

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

There’s a set or 2 of 95a on first page also. It probably costs Andy Anderson money for wearing a helmet. Stupid cool guy rules. He’s an amazing skater, thats all that counts.

I think people will get over the helmet thing. It's so stupid that the skate industry chooses to focus on superficial sh!t that has nothing to do with how well you skate. It's all about projecting a certain image, which is funny since skateboarding was always supposed to be about individual expression and doing your own thing.

So many people love Andy and eventually the sk8 companies and sk8 rags will have to come to terms that this will translate to more money in their pockets.

The dude is one of the most creative, if not THE most creative and stylish skaters I've ever seen and I hope he also inspires more people to protect their brains.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Well done Mr Campbell

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
F hill bombs. I’m stoked on my old carp lines around the park and old man ollies and slappies at the street spots by my house. Gettin’ some at 47 is hard work.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Should i build a 3', 3.5" or 4" miniramp?
These heights to me would make no difference until you got into 6'+ range. Remember shorter transition harder or faster you need to run out or go to knee slide before you slam. If you have room I would go 5' with plenty of transition and enough flat but I am 50. I had a 3' x 8' wide quarter pipe in backyard I got sketched on tore it down. Did not like fast transition preferred bowls at local parks.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I think height depends on amount of flat bottom. for me, I'd rather reduce height if I didn't have enough flat bottom. I think you'd get used to abnormalities but a good proportional ramp is what you want imo.

Or maybe it's not what you want? It's skateboarding :)

Reactions: santacruzin