Whiteness (white culture) sounds pretty good.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
wow, ok, I was wrong

for your consideration...

saying one thing is white doesn't mean it is not black and vice versa

I think most of the umbrage comes from the reflex to assume that inference
I think you need to dig a little deeper into this because this is exactly what the proponents of this idea are saying.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I think you need to dig a little deeper into this because this is exactly what the proponents of this idea are saying.
Because I'm a Republican I agree with Duffy's strategy of portraying people of color as being unfair to white Americans.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Because I'm a Republican I agree with Duffy's strategy of portraying people of color as being unfair to white Americans.
You realize this chart from the Smithsonian, this entire line of thinking, the book “white fragility“ and the ‘Anti-Racism’ movement are all the brain childs of white people?

Also, this exhibit at the museum is promulgating the notion that whites actually are superior over non-whites (which is absurd).

The ideas posted in the op are indistinguishable from what one would see on stormfront or neo-nazi literature.

ALL of the racism on display in this thread (and I’m not talking about anti-white racism) originates with the left, your people.

You can’t even debate the issue here. All you have is your brain dead autistic repetition of stupidity.

Reactions: grapedrink

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Nope.

When you hear the term ‘anti-racism’ these ideas are what that means.
thats not how it was explained to me
youre being decisive
while I don’t understand why some of those characteristics are associated with being white, I also don’t think the way youre using it is helping anyone in any way
so while I don’t understand some of that text, I also don’t understand your goals in this thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I get a lots of anti racism messaging from work.

I've read it and tried to make a reasonable assessment of it.

What I don't like about anti racism is that I am told I need to be teaching in in my class.

Oh, you, who don't have as much experience doing my job as I do, want to tell me how to do my job?

FVCK YOU!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I read that Asians are so on the ball because you need to be when you grow rice.

That seems very un PC.

Middle East is another one where they don't care about time.

They dote on the boys there and the girls do all the heavy lifting with sheets over their heads.

I've met some great people from the Middle East. Wise Prince of Persia types.

It's like people are the same all over the world.

Side note, the female teachers always complain the the middle eastern male students don't respect them.

To which I reply, they don't respect me either!

I think they just get doted on too much. That will fook up a man. Luckily for me, the English don't play that song. All their kids are their bitches.

On a side note, I think the black special interest group is playing this all wrong.

Put me in charge and they'll be able to go to the house of every white man and screw the prettiest daughter in the kitchen while dad makes them a sandwich.

PS I think I have a lot of non white traits
In the tropics and desert, it's just too friggin hot to be hard working and functional during most hours of the day. I've notice that a lot of locals in tropical countries will do their toughest work early in the morning or late in the evening. If you do have to do something during the long hot mid day hours, you will probably procrastinate and then drag ass when you finally get around to it. Or make someone else do it. Obviously there are lots of people who have to work like slaves in these conditions, although those who are able to take their sweetass time will probably do it.

Temperate and Mediterranean climates are a lot more friendly to hard work than the tropics, so you can bang out hard work a lot easier. Preparing for winters requires planning and completing tasks, but then you have downtime in the cold months to read and plan for the future. Whereas it's pretty easy to survive in the tropics, as long as you don't wiped out by an tropical disease or infection.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Think about what you wrote there.
What about it?

If you agree that the things on that list are “white” values (and by implication they are not POC values) then you must not think very highly of non-whites.

The items on that list are what made liberal western society, created the freest and most prosperous people in the history of humanity and the makers of this list are erroneously ascribing it all to white people.

Again, if you posted this list on a neo-nazi forum you’d find that the racist pieces of sh!t there would be in full agreement.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
In the tropics and desert, it's just too friggin hot to be hard working and functional during most hours of the day. I've notice that a lot of locals in tropical countries will do their toughest work early in the morning or late in the evening. If you do have to do something during the long hot mid day hours, you will probably procrastinate and then drag ass when you finally get around to it. Or make someone else do it. Obviously there are lots of people who have to work like slaves in these conditions, although those who are able to take their sweetass time will probably do it.

Temperate and Mediterranean climates are a lot more friendly to hard work than the tropics, so you can bang out hard work a lot easier. Preparing for winters requires planning and completing tasks, but then you have downtime in the cold months to read and plan for the future. Whereas it's pretty easy to survive in the tropics, as long as you don't wiped out by an tropical disease or infection.
Las Vegas gets hot. Really hot. Phoenix. Much of Texas.

There are tropical climates in the US as well.

This isn’t a climate thing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I can't do book work in the tropics.

My cognition totally gets compromised

Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I would say that the overwhelming majority of all those bullet points are pretty universal. Certainly most are true for just about all the blacks and Latinos I know. Work ethic, individualism, holidays, delayed gratification, etc. Not the bland food, though. As a matter of fact, I don't know anybody who likes bland food. Well, maybe my mother in law...

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
This is why the Democrat Party should be canceled.
I'm just a little bit proud that my ancestors kicked the living hell out of the rest of the known world but that's just me. My family is Scottish. We stick to our own values. We have never owned slaves. Roots.

Rasta goes back to Roots.

Everybody has Roots. It's a crime to not know your Roots.

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Also, this exhibit at the museum is promulgating the notion that whites actually are superior over non-whites (which is absurd).
Think about what you wrote there.

What about it?

If you agree that the things on that list are “white” values (and by implication they are not POC values) then you must not think very highly of non-whites.

The items on that list are what made liberal western society, created the freest and most prosperous people in the history of humanity and the makers of this list are erroneously ascribing it all to white people.

Again, if you posted this list on a neo-nazi forum you’d find that the racist pieces of sh!t there would be in full agreement.
It's not saying anything about white "superiority." You, however, are.

Reactions: sirfun

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
This goes back to a seminal work by Tema Okun: https://www.dismantlingracism.org/uploads/4/3/5/7/43579015/okun_-_white_sup_culture.pdf

I don't get it. I'm like "how did the author arrive at these conclusions? A survey of Klan members?" Eh, she dreamed it up. Weird weird stuff. Now it's some sort of gospel. The anti-individualism is the scary part. A) I'm a weirdo B) If I'm not an individual then I'm part of a group and responsible for the sins of the father and other group members. All that work trying to understand the world for nothing. Please put the pitchfork down Fecal. Nice dashiki. I was silly to think Hall & Oates gifs would save me.